Chapter Nineteen - My First Sexual Experience

[before reading this chapter let me warn you that it has sexual content and a lot of violence, there is BDSM, SADISM, KILLING IN WORST WAYS, ANIMALISM AND MANY MORE, PLEASE DO NOT READ if you are against these things, skip it if you are not interested. If it is banned in your country then please avoid it totally, if you are not above the age of eighteen then take your father's advice before reading it. I have warned you."

soon an alien which i had never seen within these years came into our room " I will explain later just take him in his room and fry his brain with pleasure, Vasant do not kill her she is the only one left of her species. Oh by the way tomorrow is your birthday right so take it as your birthday gift. take him away before he starts thinking anymore" soon i was led to my room.

     It will be my first sexual experience so i quickly removed every slave from my bed, and laid down she came slowly to me and started kissing me. one by one my clothes started coming of my body, as soon as i was naked she started kissing  every part of my body very slowly, inch by inch.  first my head then my eyes ad she went down, except my cock which was throbbing painfully she kissed every part of me i was so aroused that i could come at the slightest touch on it. but she took her time , she sucked my toes fingers tongue but wasn't touching my cock.

 i pleaded begged but she wasn't having any of it. she was just playing with me as she wanted, after fifteen minutes she took pity on me and and took my cock in her talented mouth , i was so filled with the need to cum that i couldn't understand that she was stopping it by her mind, after sucking me for fifteen minutes she removed the block, the cum was so powerful and the quantity was so much that it overflowed from her mouth and drenched the sheets and i blacked out, the moment i regained conscious  i had that wonderful yet warm feeling in my neither regions , as i looked down i could see her sucking me, so i laid in my bed and was enjoying her ministration within seconds i was ready for another round, this time she straddled me in a cowgirl position  i caught her by her buttock and brought her near my face saw a straight line and a small hole, its size was the half of my pink'y finger, but still i let her continue  she again went near my cock and started lowering her self, when i saw at the spot of our junction i was amazed at her capabilities, she just opened her pussy up on command and slowly but steadily many small sized snakes came out of her pussy and started covering my dick.

      They stopped their movement when my whole dick was covered and then she lowered herself, and impaled me totally. The tightness and warmth was so great that i started fucking her, She threw her head back and enjoyed herself, this time i was free to cum as i wished so when i was loosing my strength so i let loose. We rested from our intense fucking for a while, as if reading my mind she got up started sucking my dick and bringing it to is full length, the she went to a reverse cowgirl position but this time she took me in her anus and the fucking began, this time we took the rest fro some hours.

   Meanwhile i got to know her a little more, She is a Hermaphrodite and a telepathic, soon we were chatting like long lost friends, i got a weird feeling and was forced by an unnatural force to check the time so i did, it read eleven fifty fife, again the same feeling and i flipped her mounted her in a dogie style and fucked her within seconds i came, i wasent satisfied some how so i fucked more five girls and threw them on the floor, i looked at the Hempora and fucked her again. Again the same thing happened i came once more within a few seconds but this time i caught  her by her tail and sniffed her pussy and after sniffing her pussy i gently lowered her to the bed. Then i went to other five, one by one i picked them up sniffed their pussy but couldn't find what my brain was finding so i inserted all the eight fingers in their pussy and split them apart.

    " Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you."