Chapter Twenty Three - Time To Meet New Species

I got up took the girl with me to the mess floor, "hello everyone how are you", in response they just ignored me and told that they had guests, I met everyone and their family, they were the three new family members whom I have just disclosed to Noah family. When the father of Jacob asked about me they said that I was a creator and nothing much when he asked me directly what I created up till now Isabella replied: " Nothing just some toys" I started getting angry and due to that statement but I replied in my playful voice because I did not want to destroy their lunch" Mr. Noah I just created this toy, I think you can auction it, this is the Chimporian " and I gave them the description," Nice toy I will see if I can sell it for a penny", I waited there for a few minutes, the longer I waited for the more angrier I felt so I left her there and went to fathers office. I told him what happened on the mess floor and added that they might have been joking even but this new body isn't accepting it. I took the promise from him that the auction and the party should not be canceled at all or any cost, the last thing I did was gave the plans for Flag fleet and the image of Cerberus, before getting out of his office I turned to him and said: " I will be back before the game time father and with the total control of this body".

               I had tears in my eyes when I left his office and went to the roof, Aron was present on the roof with ten Chimporian, I was very angry and sad "Buddy I know what you are feeling, but they were joking and you know that they had worked hard for some years and they thought that by ignoring you they would not get any more workload till the auction, take these slaves and fill your hunger." "I know that but a but a few hours baby who now shares and controls this body cant, he can, play, make fun, create new things, eat, fight, but can't accept being ignored" I wailed and cried loudly "just see the date on the plans of flag fleet,  the only thing I did of a grown-up is the promise taken from father, I can count on you, please don't let my fathers promise go to waste. I will come back before the game" before I could speak more the Krinsorpian form took place "they could have at least chuckled and its a Krinsorpian promise that I will be back before game time". with that my height grew in size ate the slaves and flew.

       I felt like a rocket I was faster than my ships, in fact, ten times faster, the farther I got the calmer I got, soon I was back in control. After an hour I felt tired so I chose a planet and landed. I shrunk my height to seven feet, I walked for a little time and an idea struck me so I projected myself in my mind and recorded a video " hello ladies and gentlemen I am sorry for not being present in the auction, I have a very urgent job to do so I am not there, so I am sending this video please accept my apologies and enjoy yourself. Sorry once again",  and sent the video to Aron and kept it with send option only, now I can send whatever I wanted but not receive it or tracked. After sending the video I started the search for something that could be eaten, after walking for two hours I thought that I will have to search another planet for food, but my luck was still with me I soon pound an elephant type animal sleeping so I increased my height to forty feet and ate it quickly. When I finished eating someone landed behind me.

       " Hello, Krinsorpian how are you" I turned and saw a dragon standing there giving me an evil grin "are you a telepathic" "yes and I see that you are the one with an AI. Come let's go" "where to" "Just follow me baby you will get your answers" I followed her for a few minutes, soon we reached in some mountains, I just followed her into a cave. "now scan this with your eyes". I was about to ask her how when the eyes plate fell and I could see everything, when I saw to the spot where she was pointing the language changed to readable, it said that the dragon with me is chosen by my ancestors and she will be my third mate and to prove that this stone is true it will strike me with a light on my mind. I just had to shout Krinsorpian so I shouted, and after a second it did strike me and showed my past, I got restless, I wanted to know how can a stone do such thing. So I broke it into many small pieces, there was a diamond hovering in the air I picked it from its resting place, removed a scale from the back of my hand and placed it there. Soon a new scale took place and it started glowing, I panicked and tried removing but was not of any use, but due to touching it activated a hologram of Krinsorpian, " hello son, how are you". "I am fine, who might you be", "I am your father" "my father how is it possible" "everything is possible with technology, my god look at you, You look great I can't speak more due to its limited space we will speak a lot after you collect three more crystals, follow your mate and i have activated your ability to track many more crystals bye for now son". "Wait I want to speak with you more, which mate should I follow" 

   As I heard the dragon cough near me, I turned to look at her. "What do you want, oh thank you for bringing me here" she looked at me for a second as if I was mad or something when I was about to speak she slapped me, "what, are you nuts, or I am mad for flying three days constantly to reach here just for you, because I was told that you are my destined mate, do you know that we rarely have a mate", " sorry I forgot that you are the one my father chose, " You forgot " she thundered and we started fighting, her blows came faster and stronger, I was hard-pressed to defend my self. " Remove your cock or I will tear it from your body", I complied and she used me as a toy, to satisfy her and save my self I flipped her and fucked her raw. when she was sated she calmed down. when we were rested we went out in search of food, sex can deplete energy. When we had our fill she went up on top of the mountain and rested on her belly tucked her tail under her belly. I went near her on the top of the mountain "mmmm may I know your name please" "my name is Tatsuo and lie on your belly like me"