Kidnapped?!

Rikki's POV
"So these girls you met, they really are the great-granddaughters of two of the most important Japanese painters, Kazuhiko Hashiro and Akihiko Juro?" Boss asks me.
"Yep, and Kazuhiko's great-granddaughter is hot." Hiro adds.
"Shut up Hiro, anyway, who will be their partners?"
"Well you will be Hashiro's partner, Rikki, and Kenshi will be Juro's partner." Boss says.
"Yes! I don't have to babysit any brats!" Takuto says.
Hashiro isn't a brat, if anything she's the exact opposite of a brat, with those alluring blue eyes and silky brown hair...What am I thinking! I can't be getting caught up in things like this! I have to stay focused. But, those eyes...
"Rikki? Are you even listening!"
"What, oh ya, I'm listening."
"Okay then, let's go get those girls!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mai's POV

As I'm making dinner, I remember I agreed to call Ranko earlier tonight. I put my steak on simmer and walk into my room.
I grab my phone off the dresser and dial in Ranko's number. It takes a few rings before she picks up.
"Mai, I thought you'd forgotten to call me with all that happened tonight. People are saying that the Black Foxes are the ones that broke in tonight! I bet they are cute!"
I think of the man with the black hair, and think, Ya, I'm sure they are...
I didn't realize Ranko had been talking until she finished.
".......do you think?"
"What?" Suddenly , my doorbell rang.
"Ranko I gotta go. I'll see you tomorow."
I hung up the phone and walked to the door.
"I'm coming-Ohhh!"
I opened the door to a man with brown hair. He covered my mouth with his hand, moving out of the doorway to let three more men in. The two from the museum and one more, one with blond hair.
"Don't talk or struggle. We're the Black Foxes and we're here to take you with us. Your great-grandfather was a very famous painter, and we need you're fingerprints to get his last paintings."
I stand there shocked as he continues on explaining. "My names Kenshi, the one with the blond hair is Takuto, black hair is Rikki, and orange hair is Hiro. Now you have to come with us, if not willingly, then by force."
I want to say no, but they were talking about my great grandfather, besides, Kenshi just explained how they stole for the greater good. And... Rikki is here.
"Fine I'll come with you."
Rikki laughs,"Not like you had much choice in that matter, we would've taken you either way. This is just easier. Let's go."
I felt something being put around my face.
"Hey! What are you doing!"
"Sorry, kinda have to. If it makes you feel better you look kinda cute like that."
"Hiro shut up, come on guys."
I felt someone pick me up.
"H-hey! What are you doing!"
The person carrying me leans down and puts his mouth right next to my ear.
"Carrying you, isn't it obvious? Besides, you couldn't walk on your own." Whispered Rikki. I relaxed a little since it was him. At some point I must've dozed off because the next thing I knew I was in the back of a car.
"Guys, where are we going?" I say.
"Now we're going to get Ranko."
What?! Ranko! I hope she goes obediently like me, but knowing her she will probably fight. I chuckle a little to myself before dozing off again.....