Taken

Mai's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two days later...

"Mhnm." I groan as I wake up.

'Hmm, I wonder how long I was asleep?'

I get out of bed and put on some clothes, a yellow sundress and a black leather jacket to go over it. I put on some sandals and go into the kitchen to be greeted by a nice smell.

"Hey Riki, did you make that?" I point to the miso soup on the stove.

He nods his head. "Yeah, I do know how to cook you know."

I shake my head a little. "Yeah, but you just didn't seem like that. You seem too... Badass."

He chuckles and smirks at me. "I'm badass?"

I start to blush as I realize what I just said.

"Uh, n-no. That's not what I meant." I protest quickly.

He laughs again, a smile lighting up his face.

'He looks so much more attractive smiling. He should smile more.'

"Oh, hey. Could you go to the store and get some more rice and salmon. We'll need it for dinner."

I nod my head. "Yeah, sure. I'll go now in fact."

I grab my purse from my room and I'm about to head out of the door, but Riki stops me.

"Hey, be careful. Okay?" I look at his concerned look.

"Uh, okay? I'm just going to the grocery store, I'll be fine." I shrug off his arm and walk out of the door.

'Jeez, what was that all about?'

I walk down the deserted street. it's probably a little too early for people to be out and about.

I suddenly feel an arm grab me and they cover my eyes, putting a gag in my mouth. Before they do though, I manage to get out one strangled scream.

"Riki!" Then my captor hits me on the head hard, making me loose consciousness.

My last thought is, 'Riki help me...'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Riki's POV

UGH! Where is she?

I haven't seen Mai since this morning, before she went to the store.

Honestly, I'm starting to get a little worried. What if something happened to her?

I pick up my phone to see if she called or texted me, but the screen comes up blank. I decide to call Hiro, to see if he knows where she is.

It rings three times before he picks up the phone, yawning while he does.

"Hey, what's up."

"Were you sleeping?"

"N-no..." He yawns again.

"Yeah, well your yawns say otherwise."

"Aw, shut up, Riki. Don't you need something? You couldn't have just called me to see if I was sleeping."

I nod my head, even though he can't see me.

"Yeah, have you see Mai?"

He chuckles. "Have you already lost her Riki?"

"Hiro, this is serious. Have you seen her?"

He yawns again. "No but let me see if she texted me. I'll call back in three."

He hangs up the phone and I sit in silence. Normally, it's loud but since Mai isn't here...

The phone rings again and I look to see who it is. The caller ID says its Mai, and I sigh in relief.

I answer the phone. "Mai where the hell are y-"

"If you want to see her again meet me at the warehouse with the ring. I think you know what I'm talking about."

The man hangs up the phone and I feel anger bubble up inside me. They took Mai, and I'm going to get her back.