Wanting Dreams to be Reality

Hey guys!!

What's up?

Anyway, did you guys like the last two chapters? Now that I look back on them I think they are kinda crappy. They don't really have the feeling I wanted them to have.
Did you guys like it?

Oh well... Here's the chapter!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mai's POV

All around me I hear the joyous cries of little children, pulling their parents' arm to the next ride or cotton candy stand.

I look around to see the fairgrounds, where its full of rides and stands for people to enjoy themselves.

'Where am I? How did I get here?'

I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Oooh! Mommy, look at that one! Can we go on that ride please!"

I turn around to see a little girl with brown hair and soft blue eyes. I furrow my eyebrows when I see the woman with the little girl.

"Mom?" I look at the little girl more closely, and realize it's me.

I gasp in remembrance. This was one of the best days of my life. I must be dreaming.

My heart falls. I wanted this to be real so badly. Some people say dreams hold our deepest desires, but that can't be true because we have nightmares and dreams of people we don't even know too.

I feel something on my shoulder, but when I turn around nothing's there.

"Mai, wake up."

I turn to where I head the voice, but it seemed to have come from no direction, yet every direction.

I feel someone shake my shoulder when I jolt upright in a bed.

'Guess I'm back in reality now.'

I look around to see Riki clutching his head.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Your head is what happened. When you shot up you hit me in the head." He says wincing.

"Oh, sorry."

I fall back on the bed and sigh.

'I wanted that dream to be real.'