Getting Situated

Mai's POV

"....welcome to the Black Foxes you two." Boss says. I look over at him more closely and realize he has brown eyes. I must've been looking at him for a while because he notices me.
"Something wrong Mai?"
I blush slightly. Ugh! What is wrong with me I shouldn't be thinking that his eyes right now.
"Oh sorry nothings wrong."
I hang my head ashamed and then Ranko speaks up a little irritated.
"You said we had partners.... well where we are we gonna stay?"
"Well with your partners of course where else?"
I open my eyes wide, bug eyed.
" W-wait. We have to stay with them with them!?"
I hear some scoff behind me. I turned around to see who it was and lo and behold, it was Takuto.
"Yes you have to stay with no wait we should probably just leave you out on the street. You'd be less annoying that way."
" Takuto shutup you don't know what you're talking about. Yes they're going to be staying with us." Rikki says.
It's still a little awkward knowing that we have to be staying with them,but heck, where else were going to go?
"Thank you guys even though you did kidnap us in the first place." I respond.
"Well it was either that or cut off your fingers I don't think you guys would want that."
I rolled my eyes too tired to say anything.
"Can we just go now?" Ranko asks exasperated.
"Fine, fine. Kenshi, take Ranko and go to your house. Rikki, take Mai upstairs to your room."
"Wait you live here?"
"Yep now come on slowpoke."
I slowly trudge after Rikki going into my new life, not knowing what else was coming for me....