Is This the End?

Mai's POV

We pull away, both of us grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll protect you. Don't worry." He says.

I nod my head. "I know. I always know."

Riki smirks at me and gets up.

"I'll let you get ready. Come down when your done."

He smiles at me and walks out of the door, closing it behind him. As soon as the door clicks shut, I lay back on the bed and take a deep sigh.

'Wow, I can't believe Riki kissed me, and said he loved me. Just, wow.'

As my thoughts started to bombard me, I got up and got dressed in a black shirt, jeans, shoes, and put my hair up in a ponytail. I also grabbed some sunglasses, just in case.

'Let's do this.'
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Four Hours Later...

"Okay, you all know your places right?" Boss asks us.

We all nod our heads. It was the same as last time.

"Okay then, let's go."

We all file into the car, and me and Riki get in the backseat. Everyone up front was loud, so we talked quietly to each other. He grabs my hand and whispers in my ear.

"You okay?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, but..."

One thing keeps nagging at the back of my mind. "Is this the end?" I ask him.

He furrows his eyebrows. "The end of us. Of all of us. Boss said this was the last mission. What happens to us after this?" I say.

"He said you could officially join us, so it's not the end. I'll always be here for you." Riki reply's to my worried look.

I smile. "Riki, you never gave me a chance to reply." I say teasingly.

"Reply to what?" He asks.

I lean in close so our noses are inches apart.

"I love you too." I lean in closer so we kiss.

Riki will always be here for me, and I will never be alone.