Chapter 7: Stage is set...

Hachiro has now turned 17, and has waited 10 months for Raishin to ambushed him. He was growing sick of it. He would tirelessly stare out the window just to see if Raishin would ever appear. In this 10 months, Ayame had moved to the neighboring city, Colistron

Hachiro had gone under training and has unleashed powers he could only imagine. The constant words of Raishin still echoed inside his head.

At school

"Umm... Class... I would like you to meet your new classmate who is running a bit late." Our class teacher tried his best to cover up for the very late anonymous figure.

"Sorry I'm late, I forgot what room I had to go..."

At that moment, I medium tanned kid with blonde hair and light gold coloured eyes. His height was around 178 to 180 and looked like he was around my age.

"My name is Arima Souken, and I am new to Primon, coming all the way from Colistron."

"We are delighted to have you in this class, you may take a seat right next to Hachiro." The teacher pointed him at the empty, old desk that was right next to me, on my left.

Everybody suddenly started to speak to him or speak about him, except Arata, who never speaks.

Arima then happened to sit next to me, and started to in my direction before his started to speak to me. He waited for a few minutes for me to ask what he wanted to say.

"I know who you are... You're Hachiro Yamada, the eighth lineage of the Yamada family tree and the second known user of the black flame." I was shocked to hear all of this, I don't even know who my family are, and what the black flame is. To me he was just blabbing nonsense.

"Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about, other than that, I believe we have never met before. So all I have to say to you is have a good day." I turned to completely ignore him but he continued to speak the unspeakable.

"I know that you were confronted at your vicinity by the wanted Raishin who gave you an ass whopping. I know that you're Kira Kishimura's student, as well as being prepared for Raishin at any day he strikes."

"Look, I am not what you think I am, I don't know anyone by the name of Raishin and I still don't know what you're talking about, so please, just keep quiet."

Arima then turned around to acquaint with the students, but I felt like I needed to think over on the part where he said that there is a black flame and that there is another to possess it as well.

Break!!

Arima was walking by himself when Hachiro came blitzing towards him. Arima never bothered to notice that Hachiro was very much walking next to him and continued walking faster. Hachiro simply started to speak aloud.

"How do you know about all of this? All that has happened to me and why?" Hachiro knew that there was something fishy about Arima. He kept quiet before he said, "Sorry, gotta go to my geography class!"

I wanted to reply, but Arata was pulling me by my collar and as I told him to leave me alone, he gave me a cold stare. Well I just had to go to with him to the history class. If I got a perfect chance at Arima, I would have killed him. He is by far the most annoying person I have ever met.

As I was sitting in my favorite spot in the history class, looking through the window next to me on the right. Enjoying the view and ignoring my history teacher before I felt a very powerful presence.

Sounds of destruction

Geography class

Madam, may I proceed to the restroom please?" Asked Arima and before the teacher could say yes, he was already out of the class.

History class

Sir, Hachiro's arm is broken, I must take him to the nurse's office quickly!" Arata stormed off with Hachiro before he escaped without Hachiro.

Area that has been attacked

What are you doing here?!" Arima started to argue with Arata on why they were both at an attacked scene. Arata never said a word but only pointed his finger at a shadowed figure.

"It seems like you have noticed me, but that's besides the point... The name's Shockwave!" An ugly light skinned man with black veins and a red code on his wrist was walking towards them.

Arata's eyes widened as he could feel the energy of Shockwave and decided that it was best that they do not confront him, but Arima was too arrogant. Shockwave proceeded to attack them, but...

Boom!!

"Shockwave... You are returning back to the Underworld!" Ronin hand cuffed Shockwave as the red code started glowing.

"You guys are starting to escape from the Underworld far too easily, we really should do something about it." Daisuke was recording Shockwave's criminal number.

Meanwhile...

Where do you think they could have gone?" Hachiro was talking to himself after he felt that the energy amount has dropped.

Back to the scene...

Who are you guys?" Arima was confused about the sudden appearance of Ronin and Daisuke. Arata had his eyes locked on Shockwave before it triggered Shockwave and made him speak.

"Hey you, you look a lot familiar... Wait... You look like someone I know at the Underworld, maybe you know him, his name is Kyoto.

Daisuke prepared a portal to the Underworld and Arata was starting to doubt himself, he lost his parents at a very young age, so he doesn't know about his background or his family line. After all, the only family he had was his to parents.

Are my parents really dead?

A confused Arata looked at the skies for an answer, Hachiro awaits Raishin and just who is Arima Souken.

Next time: Calm before the storm

To be continued...