Chapter 15: He's Back!

Hachiro's residence- Primon

[Hachiro]

I finally felt the luxury of my own bed, it was a pain sleeping in that hospital bed. I was enjoying the slumber when rays of sunshine hit my eyes. I could see the reddish color it gave while my eyes we're closed.

I sat up while wiping my eyes. I was yawning, stretching my body for maximum comfort. I looked at the time which hit a blissful 6:30 when I head for the bathroom. One would think I was heading there like a zombie, slouching to the door while feeling some urge for some sleep.

I was brushing my teeth when I picked up my favorite rhythm of moving my toothbrush from right to left and from left to right, looking at the mirror when I noticed something weird about my hair which didn't even bother me at all.

WHAAAAAT!!!

"Why is there a black stripe on my hair?" I looked at the odd hair color while thinking about ever a time where I dyed my hair. I never did, which made me freak out even more. I look at the time to see that 7 minutes have passed while I was in the bathroom.

Crunching down on my favorite cereal while looking at the box, reading the ingredients of which most of them I had no idea of. I could hear the news from the lounge before they had to the latest.

And now, the Police and the Elite Force have discovered the body of what looks like 35 year old who was in a crater. Authority say that this is a first time and that information will be done smoothly.

I came to sit next to my uncle when the news bulletin was playing, but deep inside I knew that the Elite Force were lying about the incident.

"How many times have you used the final mayhem?" I look at my uncle with eyes of confusion. I opened my index finger signalling that I used it once when he then asked me another question.

"Then how did your body ended up in a bad shape for the last week?" I smiled it of when he looked at me with eyes that were dead serious. That's when I knew he caught me out.

"You used it more than once didn't you!" Next thing, he was shouting and yelling at me like a weird old man.

"I told you that you can only use the final mayhem once and only once... Why don't you ever listen to me?" I tried my best to get out of the situation but he didn't even let me. I was starting to think that he was more of a deputy headmaster than an uncle.

I quickly put on my school bag and head out the door. While I was closing the door, he just did a face palm and went to go back and continue watching TV.

I was walking about 4 blocks from my house when I saw something quite intriguing. A red colored crystal sticking out from a wall. It looked very weird but I didn't stop to check it out. As I continue walking, I see more of the same crystal but different shapes and sizes. That made me scratch my head a little bit.

When I reached the school about 10 minutes later, I found the same crystals on my school walls. I pretended that everything was fine but inside I knew that something fishy is going on.

I entered the school, using many of the walkways to get to the other side of the school. None had noticed what I was doing, secretly investigating the cause of this 'red crystal'.

Ring!

That was the bell for the first class, biology. I rushed to the class while keeping the idea of how to solve this weird mystery. However, when I walked in everybody gave me a big surprise while shouting 'Welcome back'

I couldn't believe that everybody was so happy to see me. Arima, Jiro, Eijimikage and Arata were all talking about how it must have felt to take on a very powerful villain. I tried my to laugh it off but was interrupted by the teacher.

"Welcome back, Hachiro... We know that you were in hospital for the past week which is why everyone are happy to see you today. All of this was planned by Ayame before she headed back."

Everyone gave me a look, girls were staring at having heart shapes on the eyes while the guys were simply clapping their hands out of respect. Soon the whole situation died down when the teacher raised her hand.

"There are two new students that will be joining our class today. Meet Isane Fibugaki and from the other side of the planet, Sakamoto Frost."

My eyes widened, not because Isane was now in our school, but that the other guy had the same last name as this person who Jiro said wanted to meet me.

I look at Jiro and he was blushing at Isane which made me think about the time when I used to blush every time I see Ayame.

"Look who's blushing?" I say and he immediately jumped up and was going on about not blushing at her. I tapped his shoulder as a sign that he was now in my world.

Isane waved at me before having to walk towards me. We casually started talking when she noticed Jiro.

"Who's that cute friend of yours?" I was ready to give her all his personal details but went with this. "He is my best friend, Jiro..." I pushed her towards him so that they can start conversating, but all they did was blush at each other.

I was looking at Sakamoto when I decided to confront him. When I head to his desk he was waiting for me to get to him. When I did, he was ready to talk.

"Hachiro, it seems like you've received my message after all."

To be continued...