Chapter 10: Final Mayhem

"Sorry, today is not your day, pal" I say clinching my fist and hitting him in stomach. He started spatting blood before he was sent flying kilometers away, there was a hole on his abdomen area.

I use my speed to where he landed, he was laughing before he gave me a scare.

Trans... Form!

Rapid blue flames appeared on him, destroying the nearby buildings. All one could see was a huge energy release in the form of blue flames. He was probably grow stronger than the form I had used. This is very bad news, very, very bad news.

[Raishin]

It was a very long time since I have used this form. I was probably around Hachiro's age when I first activated it.
It creates a body armour with a fluffy neck piece with black gloves. The sword changed as well, from a katana to a huge sword.

"Chaos Creator"

The name of the form is what it says, it's the main reason why I possess this kind of power. It's was supposed to be a secret weapon against Yugiro, but, oh well.

By the looks of his eyes, he didn't expect it at all. After this, he is not going to make it. He should start praying, because it's his last day on the planet.

He comes charging at me with all, punching at speeds unimaginable, but I effortlessly dodge it. It was out of instinct. Simply easy.

I got quickly annoyed, so I hit him with a karate chop and he sky rocketed. I came towards him, he was expecting me by using a sneak attack. He was going to use side slash but I stood there, taking the attack like it was nothing.

Has he suddenly gone weak. His attacks have no effect, however his energy is still ever so high. He then started walking towards me and started speaking.

"You said that in order to defeat Yugiro, you need to defeat me. Why is that?" He asked me the question I have been waiting to answer all this time.

"It's simple." I tell him. "You see the power you possess is not yours to begin with. It's from a substance called the dark matter which gives off dark energy. The dark matter was originally made in the realm of the dead."

"If you asking yourself how you acquired this power, than let me tell you about it. I was tasked to find a human child that is compatible with dark energy. I took dozens of children to be used as test subjects, including you. All the others were a failure, dying instantly from having contact with it, others were alive for a month or 2 before they died as well."

"You were the only one left, but you energy footprint showed no reaction to the dark matter at all." My hand started gathering energy to create a sphere.

"Oh and by the way, your mother's name is Hanao Misagi Yamada and I'm the one that killed her." That's when I fire the sphere.

Celestial Finisher

The attack landed straight on him and a large explosion took place. I probably got to his soft spot and gave a finish.

[Hachiro]

The smoke was starting to clear, I was suddenly feeling rage for what he told me. I was pissed off by the fact that he was proud in killing my mother.

In a fit of rage, I used my speed to get to where he was. I grabbed on the face and tossed him kilometers away. I did the same thing with my speed and started choking him before tossing him and cutting him with my katana.

He quickly recovered but a huge cut was on his chest, permanently. He was looking down at me. I was close to killing him. That's when the Elite Force appeared.

They were shooting missiles at him, some were shooting bullets at him, it creates a smoke screen. Their general gave the signal for them to stop.

Celestial Punisher

Boom!

His attack created a huge explosion, most the force members were literally thrown up in the sky. He killed thousands instantly, with no emotions, no remorse, nothing at all.

"You all disgust me, this many of you, all of you this weak." He pointed his open right hand towards me and was hysterically laughing.

"This is my final attack, you won't survive after this." He started gathering energy in his right hand and it shaped like a spear and his energy was rising. His hair was raging with wind force created by his rising energy.

Coup de Grace

The spear came racing towards me and I was slow to react. I stopped it with my katana before impact and it lifted me further in the sky.

Boom!

Raishin was basking in the glory, thinking that Hachiro was gone and history. His stabbed his Claymore to the ground and took an uncomfortable seat.

Final Mayhem

I came racing towards him and slashed with the attack, cutting his left shoulder. Blood splattered everywhere. The black flames combined with the wind force from my sword made it a brutal scene.

Raishin gave me an evil look. He probably knew that I finished him. He tried standing up but got on one knee. His regenerating ability was now longer working. He was pissed off, spitting blood like it was nothing, that's when the most unusual thing happened.

The sky started splitting in the middle, it looked like a huge portal. That's when I saw 2 people walking out of the portal. The one was staring deeply at Raishin and that's when he said...

"You've disappointed me, weakling! Hope you are ready for persecution, because I am!"

(A/n I would like to give a shout-out to my good friend, @SwagyOtaku for helping me set this chapter into motion. I have also changed the story format from being entirely on Hachiro but on other characters as well.)

To be continued...

With absolute power, comes absolute responsibility!