Chapter 19: Showdown: Arima faces his biggest challenge!

The days went by like it was nothing, and as these days passed by, Sakamoto was skipping school regularly. Everyone had become used to his new behavior. Three long weeks have passed and no sign of him was caught anywhere.

3 weeks later...

Hachiro was walking with Arata to their next class which was history. They were quietly walking when they noticed something very weird and out of the ordinary.

The math classroom was covered in red crystals. Arata was not as shocked as Hachiro when he looked at the red crystals.

"Have you seen this before?" Arata asks Hachiro who was busy examining a piece of the crystal.

"I have... Have you?" Hachiro gave Arata a serious look to put some emphasis on how important it was.

"I have seen it countless of times. That's why I'm not as shocked as you are." Arata folded his arms while pinching the bridge between his eyes.

"This leads to one thing and one thing only... Someone's behind this!" Hachiro breaks a piece of the crystal.

Boom!

"What was that?" Arata asked as the school grounds started shaking.

The emergency alarms were triggered, many of the windows broke in to tiny pieces.

"Come out, Arima! You're time is up!" Sakamoto was screaming from the outside while floating high above the school.

"I know that voice anywhere... It's Sakamoto!" Hachiro clenched his fist in anger.

"What could he possibly want from Arima?" Arata asked as he looked through to main view at Sakamoto.

Sakamoto lost patience and stretched out his left hand. A blue orb with light sparks appeared right in front of his hand.

"It's over!" Sakamoto got really pissed that his intended foe had not appeared before him.

The orb got bigger and this time was heading towards the school. This got everyone in panic mode.

Destroy... Meteor Clash!

Burn... Flame Thrust!

Boom!

"So you finally decided to show up. You are quite the late one!" Sakamoto started laughing while giving a cold towards Arima.

"It seems like you're out for revenge, but that won't matter, soon you will cower to me."

Flames appeared on Arima's left arm and striked huge flames at Sakamoto that changed the colour of the landscape.

Everyone was in awe with the power that Arima just unleashed. Some buildings were destroyed, not completely but the damage was in excess.

Sakamoto stood at the other side with out any scratches. He looked unbothered by Arima's attack and looked strangely.

"Nice try, but u need more than that to defeat me!" Sakamoto pointed his hand before releasing a spiral ball at Arima.

Arima dodged it, releasing his sword at Sakamoto. Sakamoto darted to the right before releasing more spiral balls at Arima. Smoked covered the beautiful sky.

Eternal Spiral!

The move creates a purple wave of energy that erupts towards Arima before creating a huge explosion. Everyone who were watching were shocked with the idea of him being dead.

Flame Thrust: Full Throttle

With one swipe from his sword the sky was covered with ever-growing flames. Arima was pissed of at Sakamoto and how a man once without power was now this powerful.

"I see you're agitated, but there's nothing you can do about it. With the Chrozonium that my father has developed, I will reach heights unimaginable. You destroyed my left arm, now you will now what it feels like to be treated unfairly."

He aim his hands towards Arima but kept on missing. He was then struck in the gut before getting a huge knock on his face.

He managed to stand up, panting and gasping for air. He didn't stop, he went straight to attack. Arima dodged once again, but Sakamoto's attack were becoming sharper, some landed on Arima.

"Did you see that?! Sakamoto is becoming more accurate as he attacks, soon, Arima will run of energy." Exclaimed Eijimikage.

"I don't think that's where it will end. Sakamoto is hiding something from Arima, yet he's taking time for what exactly?" Jiro explained

"It seems like you can't even keep up, Arima... Take this!" Sakamoto punched Arima who tried to block his attack, sending him flying to a building.

Arima got up, wiped the blood of his mouth and looked at Sakamoto.

"How strong has he become? I don't know if I will be able to defeat him..."

"I know what you're thinking, Arima. I'm a bit inexperienced with my new powers but that is no reason to belittle me!"

Sakamoto clenched his fist and with one blow to Arima, making him land kilometers away. Arima did not back down, speeding up towards Sakamoto and landing a fire ball at him.

While Sakamoto was being pushed to the ground by the fire ball, Arima flicked his fingers and looked at Sakamoto with dead serious eyes.

Boom!

The huge explosion caused gale winds that seem to push everyone that was the duel.

Arima was satisfied at scenes that just played out right in front of him. He slowed descended to the ground while at Sakamoto's body.

He decided to walk to him and give him a word or two. He slowly walk towards him, everyone looked at Arima as if he was the most powerful man on the planet.

"So, you're stronger than the last time Sakamoto?" Arima looked at Sakamoto while uttering those words.

"Don't you dare taunt me! I lost everything because of you and will certainly pay the price..." Sakamoto tried to get up, falling each time.

"You drained your energy. At this rate you can't even defend yourself, let alone try to kill me..." Arima said and started to walk away from Sakamoto.

"You continue to ridicule me, thinking I'm not as strong as you! I refuse to be treated this way! I will be the one to kill you, one way or the other!" Sakamoto yelled at Arima.

"I believe it's time!"

Sakamoto slowly got up and opened up his hands and little by little, purple energy appeared around him.

It's over, Arima!

To be continued...