Perfection

I woke up to warmth on my face the sunlight had managed to get through the curtains and spill into my room, I smiled despite myself it was just so perfect and then I realised where I was and that moment of perfection was gone. I sunk further back into my sheets until my body hit something hard i screamed and spun around hands where instantly over my mouth and I shut my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but it never did.
"Good morning babe" a voice whispered in my ear
"How was your night" he snared, I shivered.
"W..What do you w...want?!" I stammered, this caused his smirk to grow.
"I already told you babe" he paused
"I want you" I looked away I couldn't believe my luck I move from a house with 1 abusive father to a house full of abusive teenage boys, I shudder at the thought of my upcoming future would I ever escape or would I be trapped here forever?

Just then a loud voice boomed up the stairs
"Mia Seth! come make me breakfast!"
I stood up quickly not wanting any consequences to come my way. I looked down at myself realising I was naked, I then quickly looked over at Niall hoping he hasn't noticed but it was to late his eyes were already on me, I turn around and try to cover up my bruised body
"Mia" a voice whispered behind me
I ignored it
"Mia please talk to me? what happened?"
"What do you care" I snapped back "your just like the rest of them" I then spun back around grabbed my hoodie which came down mid thigh and left the room walking down stairs in the direction I hoped the kitchen would be.

I came to the end of the stairs when I heard voices I stayed still hoping they wouldn't be able to her me and trying to catch some of what they were saying I could make out some bits which were all unimportant until I heard one boy say.
"Are you sure she doesn't know who we are?" what do they mean by that? Of course I know who they are they're me kidnappers! I was about to step round the corner and announce myself when I heard , harry I think, reply with
"Of course she doesn't know who we are! she's been living under a rock for her whole life"
That's when I decided to make my entrance stepping around the corner shyly hoping the wouldn't notice I had been listening in.
"Good morning love" Zayn chirped I gave him a small smile. He may be my kidnapper but something tells me he's not like the others. Harry then leaned over the table and whispered in zany's ear causing his happy face to darken and look away from mine.

Harry then turned to me with a sly grin on his face
"Make us all breakfast" he ordered I shook my head. I was not some toy for them to play with or a slave for that matter I was a girl just a normal girl who had been abused from a young age and then kidnapped by five teenage boys...... Ok so maybe I should sort my life out a bit and maybe it wasn't very normal but I will work on that.
"Speak up" harry sneered
"I am not your slave" I chocked out, I instantly regretted it. I could see a flame sparking in the back of his eyes and he launched himself at me pushing me to the ground and sitting on top of me.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" he yelled
"I....I'm not making you breakfast" I replied my voice breaking a little. The fire in his eyes spread as the words left my mouth my hands started shaking and I was starting to regret everything I had just said.
"You will do what I say and when I say it, do u understand me!!!" he screamed in my face I nodded my head frantically that was when his fist connected with my face again and again, I tried to struggle free but all of his weight was on top of me, that was when the other boys started joining in kicking my sides and legs, I screamed in pain but a hand was clamped over my mouth, I just hope they will be finished soon.
---------------------------------------------
A/N- so it's the end of another chapter sorry that it has only been Mia's POV ill try and include one of the other boys in here soon love you!! Please keep reading it does get better
-m