Betrayed

Mia's POV:

"We could kidnap her again, we've done it before we can do it again" Zayn had whispered

Unknown to the boys I had been standing in the doorway listing to their conversation the whole time most of it confused me who on earth was One Direction? What do they mean tour? but when Zayn had said he wanted to kidnap me again I had forgotten about the other stuff, it was no longer important because I now know that what harry had said was true Zayn had just confirmed it and despite everything I felt betrayed.

Without any warning tears began to stream down my face and I let out a loud sob I froze had they heard me? I began to move back out the door but it was to late Zayns guilty eyes were already on mine and as he began standing up to walk towards me I ran for it up the stairs and to wherever my feet carried me I stepped inside a room and quickly locked the door behind me leaning against it while I tried to carm down tears fogged my vision and when they finally cleared I realised I was once again in Harry's room.

Harry's POV:

I knew she was there thats why I had pushed him, I also new that if she had heard Zayn say it she would never trust him again and that was exactly what I wanted.

A loud sob erupted from the door way and I smiled to myself this had worked out better than I thought. I could see Zayn stand up and make his way towards her and as I stood up to do the same I noticed she had already ran out of the room with Zayn hot on her tail.

I followed slowly after them, smiling when I realised she had gone into my room, wether she had meant to or not it was still an improvement, I think she's beginning to trust me.... I smirked my plan was working perfectly.

Zayn was crouched on the floor outside my room head in hands and crying quietly to himself, when he heard my approach he lifted his head and glared at me.
"Why did you do that!...... You knew she was there!?" I smirked he was so pathetic.
"Some things are for the best mate" I said still smirking
"She's going to be mine Zayn so it makes no deference what she thinks of you.....anyway she would never choose you now" the way his face sunk proved he knew i was right and he slowly stood up and walked away dragging his feet with every step.

"Mia?!" I called to the door
"Go away Zayn!" she yelled back
"It's harry" I called out
"Harry?" she said my name so softly I barely heard it but it still gave me butterfly's
"Yes Mia it's only me" and with that she opened her door and ran into my arms with tears streaming down her face.
"You were right harry!" she sobbed
"He is a li...... liar he kidnapped me and wants to do it again! ple......please don't let him!" I rapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me
"Oh Mia I whispered what are we going to do with you?"