Drug'd

Harry's POV :

I couldn't be happier than I was in this moment the girl of my dreams was curled up in my arms sleeping softly I smiled to myself she actually trusted me.

But there was one problem the tour started tomorrow and the only way I could get her to come with us was to kidnap her..... again and as I had already said, it wasn't going to be easy.

An I idea instantly came into my head of how we could actually kidnap her and I smiled to myself as I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eyes.

Mias POV:

By the time I woke up harry was no longer lying beside me and the spot where he had slept was now cold. I stretched my fingers out enjoying the soft fabric I felt underneath them, I pushed myself up savouring the last moments of warmth from the sheets before stepping out of the bed and into the chilling air. I shivered vigorously and grabbed one of Harry's jumpers pulling it over my head and inhaling his intoxicating smell I smiled to myself and began heading down the stairs and into the kitchen where I knew the boys would be.

I was right, I walked straight up to harry and sat on his knee smiling as he wrapped his arms around me sending shivers down my spine it was amazing how a simple gesture from him effected me so much.
"Mia" harry murmured into my back I leaned into him enjoying his presents
"Harry?" I replied smiling to myself
"We've all come to a decision........ and we think it's time we took you home" he finished I jumped up with tears in my eyes.
"I can't go back to him!" I cried
"Harry my d....dad h...he will hurt me ag....again" his face softened
"Listen Mia you can either stay with us and go on tour or go back to your dad?" tour? what was tour? oh well I would rather go back to my dad than 'tour' with Niall and the other boys I began to nod my head
"Ok please take me back home then" his face fell slightly but he recovered fast.
"Lets go then" he grabbed my hand and led me to the door the other boys in tow I didn't realise I was leaving this early but it didn't really matter because I would end up in the same place eventually I sighed to myself as harry lead me out of the house.

Harrys POV :

It had gone exactly as planned Mia didn't know it but she wasn't actually going home I was never going to let her leave me but on the off chance that she had decided to come with us willingly I gave her the option, she must have hated us more than I had previously thought though because she had chosen her dad over me and the boys.

We jumped in the car with Liam in the drivers seat and Niall next to him with louis on his knee and in the back Mia was crammed between me and Zayn exactly like we had planned, so that if she figured it out before we got to our private jet we could keep her from escaping not that she would be able to anyway because we had another trick up out sleeve
"Hey Mia do you want some water?" I asked her innocently, she eyes me suspiciously but after a few second a of scanning them she took the bottle gratefully finishing it in one big gulp when she finished she looked over at me her face pale her eyes wide.
"W..Why would you do this to me?" the hurt in her eyes was obvious, but before I could reply she was out, cold.
---------------------------------------------
A/N - another update I hope you like it. x