Liars

Harry's POV:

I hadn't meant to kiss her but she had just looked so beautiful and so perfect, I couldn't help it, the pull I felt towards her scared me and I think I scared her a bit to but she had kissed me back! Mia had actually kissed me back and it was wonderful.

After a few seconds she pulled away her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed
"I...I'm so sorry" she whispered stumbling backwards I caught her round the waist staring right into her eyes
"You never have to apologise to me Mia, ever." at this her eyes lit up ever so slightly but the scared look returned when a voice bellowed up the stairs
"Mia get your ass down here right now! what's taking you so long?! don't make me come up there"..... it was louis and he was mad.

She began to tremble her body shaking from head to toe and her feet started to carry her to the door marching quickly in front of each other
"Mia wait!" I called after her but it was to late she had already disappeared around the door.

Mia's POV:

I had completely forgotten about Liam and Louis I had been so caught up in the moment so caught up with..with harry and when he called me I realised I was in trouble I rushed out of the room barely hearing harry call me back but it didn't matter I had to get down stairs before I made matters worse.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen looking around I spotted louis and Liam sitting impatiently at the bench I stumbled up to them tripping over my feet.
"I....I'm so sorry" I stuttered out louis jumped around and lept out of his seat when he heard me speak striding over to me and grabbing me by the shoulders.
"Didn't Liam tell you to come downstairs and make us lunch!" louis yelled
"Yes... bu....but"
"But what Mia! when we tell you to do something you do it! do you hear me!"
I nodded my head quickly not wanting to agitate him he raised his hand in the air and brought it down on my face
I could see him making the motion to do it again when Liam called to him
"Lou wait a sec stop!"
Louis let go of my shoulders and i breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived when Liam stepped up to me grabbing my wrist and peeling back the bandages.

"What have you done!" He screamed at me tears streamed down my face they looked furious.
"What's going on!" I could hear zany's voice behind me he was with Niall I shrunk at the sight of him and he grinned at me.
"What's happened!" Zayn screamed again coming closer to me and looking down at my wrist. His eyes held a pained expression as he saw it.
"Why did you do this?" He said gripping my arm
"Why did you do this to yourself!" then the tears started to flow but this time they weren't only falling from my eyes they where falling from his as well.

Zayn's POV :

I had done it, i had ruined everything. but when I had seen her bleeding wrists everything inside me just broke, a girl this innocent shouldn't have to go through what she did, I pulled her in to my chest I could feel her flinch beneath my arms but I no longer cared I had to touch her I had to hold her I had to know that she still existed I opened my eyes to see that everyone was staring at me with confused expressions on there face. Everyone except harry who had still failed to turn up.

"What do you think your doing!" a voice yelled at me from across the room, signifying Harry's entrance
"Comforting Mia?" I was so confused what was wrong with him?
"You of all people should not be comforting Mia! your the reason we kidnapped her!" at that Mia looked up at me fear crossing her face as she stumbled backwards into Harry's chest, he looked down at her with adoration in his eyes and wrapped his arms around her I was expecting her to shove him away but she didn't in fact she snuggled further into his embrace
"Liar!" I cried
"Why would you say that? We all know it was you!" and to my disbelief Mia glared at me.
"Of corse Harry didn't chose this for me!" harry smirked at this
"And it doesn't cross my mind that you would because I know you did!" she screamed at me. I can't believe this Harry already has her hooked around his little finger he had already gotten what he wanted.
---------------------------------------------
A/N- Harry has started his plan. What do you think he is up to?