part 23

Second semester of the same academic section...

I can't be late for Dr. Adams Lectures." Mandy said as she hurriedly walked down to their lecture Hall beside Ifes who was wondering why it had to be so far from their dorm..

Mandy's car chose today of all days not to be of good use to the duo.

Ifes was jogging, running and walking all at once to catch up with Mandy's pace, Mandy seemed to have started working out to put her through this, she couldn't even wait up..
perspiration had begun to form under their pit as the morning sun Shun down on them. So much for vitamin d.
Thank you Jesus! They said when Dr Adams walked in few seconds after their arrival,

Their eyes met and they started laughing as they reminisced what happened back in the dorm room.

Ifes had poured oil on the floor, so Mandy would slip off the ground when she walked on it.

That morning; she had dressed up before her, and wanted to start nagging like she did the previous day. Ifes had to do something to keep her quiet.

You are responsible for this right?" Mandy winced in pain! Knowing Ifes too well, she gave her a questioning look!

Ifes laughed so hard when she saw the expression on Mandy's face! Mischievous victory was the best.

She was close to tears but joined Ifes in laughing too, her clothes were stained, she would have to change the clothes before leaving for lectures...

That gave Ifes enough time to dress and even finish before her.

* * * *

Dr Adams was a no nonsense man, strict and as straight as a rod but he was rude too

They knew better than coming late to his lectures.

* * *

Okay students this is where we shall be drawing the curtain for today, but before I take my Leave, I want to inform you that we shall be having our test soon."
Dr Adams who was as pale as a ghost, tall,green eyes and had a pot belly, he would have been almost handsome for his age if not because he was always frowning, his smooth husky voice he was always in charge of his lecture, can't have nobody having fun in his class,
Removing his medicated glasses from his eyes, he walked out of the hall.

Students stood up to use the exit door, Mandy and Ifes did the same, they walked halfway to the door when they heard Bradley's voice calling from behind....

Hi Girls!!!"

Hi Bradley, they said simultaneously...

I see you girls are off to your hostel?"

They nodded affirmatively,

I saw you girls running into the lecture Hall this morning then noticed that you didn't drive your car, So let's go to my car,I would like to drop you,"

Okay, that will be nice but where is your brother Hunter?"

Over there."" Bradley pointed at a direction, their gaze followed his fingers to see Hunter standing and chatting and laughing with some of the female students who inundated him in their department...

As they talked, he held one of them too close and fleetingly touched sensitive parts of her body, she would giggle each time he did that,

Bradley looked in disgust!

Hunter's eyes excitedly flickered around the lecture Hall probably scouting another pretty young thing.

His gaze met them staring at him, but he quickly looked away.

Mandy wanted to say something but Ifes intercepted,

Don't worry: God has heard our prayers, I believe he will be saved, let's go.

Still on their way out, their eyes met Ryan's but he also looked away,

After the last encounter with Bradley, Hunter had problems with Ryan,

Anytime Mandy and Ifes had a conversation with him, Hunter would drop hints of dislike, he did not spare them on his thought on how evil Ryan was
"He did not even stay to celebrate with Bradley, just went off sulking like a kid denied his candy because he did not like you" he'ld say or at least something along those lines.

Thank you so much for saving my Twin brother, if not for you ladies, I would have lost my only brother.., but that dude with a chip of jus shoulder would not even say a good word to you for what you did for his friend, now we know what some people are truly like".

Mandy and Ifes would always feel hurt, and wish that he would take back those words.

Bradley had been in good terms with Ryan, against Hunters wishes, he never held what happened that day against Ryan,

Also as a child of God, he understood how important it was to forgive..

* * * *

On the Saturday of the same week.

The duo Went out for their usual weekly evangelism, this time: they decided to speak with Hunter.

Mandy's knuckles banged on a door when they got to the front of Hunter's and Bradley's dorm room..

The door knob spun, Hunter stood at the door post which was now ajar grinning.

Hi girls!!! Please come in."" he adjusted behind the door so he could make way for them to go inside, and shut the door behind them as soon as they got into the dorm room..

Mmm! Umm! I don't think I would like to give my life to Jesus for now." That was the perplexed response they got from Hunter when they started speaking with him about Jesus.

B but why?" Mandy leaned forward ..

That's because I don't see the need to." Hunter scratched the back of his neck.

and why is that? Ifes asked.

I don't think I can cope with the Christian life, to say the truth I think Christianity is a good religion: but I can't help but to feel that it's kind of umm, boring,

When you are a Christian, you don't go to nightclubs, you don't swear or use cuss words, there are a lot of dos and don'ts.

What drives me crazy the most is the no sex thing! I mean, who does that? How possible is it in the 21st century? I can imagine what you ladies and Bradley is passing through with this celibate stuff." his eyes scanned their bodys giving them a pitiful look.

Besides Bradley is already born again so I really don't see any reason to do the same."

Bradley can be born again for the both of us, he is my twin brother."

Hunter gave countless reasons as to why he could not be a child of God,

They told him a lot of things about the scriptures that day to try clearing his misconception about Christianity,

They told Hunter that Christianity was a personal race, and it was more than a religion.

They told him that they are keeping their bodies as a living sacrifice to God, not by their power, but by the grace of God.

They opened their bibles and flip to 1 Samuel 2:9, read Zechariah 4:6, 1 Corinthians 15:10, colossians 1:13.

After all said and done, Hunter couldn't be dissuaded..