author's note

Wonderful readers, thank you so much for taking this journey with me into this imaginary world of Ifes, her family and friends. Words cannot begin to explain my gratitude to each and everyone of you and to God almighty who made it possible for me to complete my first book.

There were times I was overwhelmed with the happenings around me that I couldn't update but instead used those times to call out to God who is the author and the finisher of my faith.

Despite been born and raised in a Christian family and being a Christian myself since 2009, I have also had my own share of emotional, physical and psychological problems like Mandy Parker and her friends.

I was barely six months old when I was diagnosed of cataracts. As you probably know, cataracts can be removed bye operating on the eyes, but the operation that was carried out on me when I was a year old wasn't successful instead it damaged my eyes beyond medical repair so it was something I had to grow up with.

This shook my parents in all ramification as I grew up a blind girl. Let me not begin to speak of the hell I went through for over the 23 years I lived my life as a physically challenged person... But just like Mandy and her crew, God saw me through himself and with the help of the Holy Spirit, I was able to rise again and receive that healing which Christ died and rose for since over 2000 years ago.

But my story and the stories of the characters in the college girl is not intended to make you feel bad but rather to run into that widely opened arms of Jesus Christ. Are you sick? he's the only one who can heal you and make you whole. Are you emotionally wounded and torn apart? He's the only one who can mend you. Whatever it is, Jesus is faithfully calling and waiting for you.

There is so much to say but let me not trouble you with all of it, but I would like to let you know that despite giving their lives to Christ, Mandy and her friends would still have a lot of troubling times in the future, but as a child of God, you can be rest assured that Christ makes the difference and with him, afflictions shall not come for the second time.

In the next update is where I'll be giving a little description about the second series which is titled "The girl's turmoil", see you soon.