part 25

The content of this episode is a highly delicate matter, , it has been a cause of debate between both Christians and Christians, Christians and non-christians.

Please read carefully and I pray that at the end of this episode, the holy spirit will speak to you himself.

I just could not afford to start writing this chapter without writing a short note to you the readers.

***

The duo got back to their dorm room and for Ifes, It was good to be back in her room again after a study field day but Mandy's mood was sapping the positive energy out of the room, she knew something was worrying her roommate, she had never seen her in such mood but she didn't want to pry..

Maybe she will tell me in due time." Ifes reasoned with herself
But as the day wore on, it seemed more and more like that was not going to happen and now that she thought of it, she realise that this gloom had not fallen on her all of a sudden, for sometime now Ifes had noticed her gazing into nowhere and losing herself in her own thought, she thought nothing of it because she felt well, they all got to sober up for Dr. Adams need to draw blood during his test but this is nothing like what she had ever seen, infact now, it seemed like it was the test that was keeping the worry at Bay.

A few times Ifes saw her mumbling incoherent words  and knew it was most probably concerning what was going on with her.. but Mandy could share her pain with someone that cared..

Ifes decided to drop her former resolution and pry a little

"Mandy, u are in need of someone to talk to and wait!! Don't even launch into a cliche about how u are fine and then give a dumb excuse to cover the problem, please be real with me, I might not be able to help but I know its good to verbally process thoughts, plus we can pray about it if it's what words cannot solve."

Ifes ended her speech, feeling like it was not bad after all but Mandy's next action almost made her regret asking..

You won't understand, I'm out of here." Mandy exhaled deeply and sped out of the room.

Ifes ran after her to stop her from leaving the Dorm, but she got to the doorknob first and slammed it after her...

By the time she got to the Door and opened it, Mandy was gone, she was out of sight..

She searched around the dorm building, asking students, but her efforts wasn't successful as the students said they didn't see her,

Folding her arms across her chest, She stood at a particular spot for close to 9 minutes looking forward to Mandy's return but resigned to her Dorm Room after her fruitless efforts.

Entering Mandy's and her room, Ifes lazily lies down in her double sized bed..

Where is Mandy? Where did she go?" She stared at the ceiling, folding her arms and crossing her legs, pondering over the possibility of her going to any of her squad of Friends Dorm Room.

Ifes decided to call her friends and find out if she was with any of them..

Stretching out her right hand towards her phone a couple inches from the right side of her Bed, she remembered that she didn't have all their contact Numbers...

Bradley recently gave her his, and she had Mandy's, Annemaries, and Avery's contacts: but Hunter, Ryan, Skyler and Megan did not exchange contacts with her for reasons best known to them.

What to do now?" She slapped her forehead confusedly.

I think you should call the ones you have their cell phone numbers, and if she is not with them, you can ask for the contact numbers of her other friends." A voice echoed in her head.