part 30

Love is beautiful but also comes with it's anxieties when one is uncertain of the future.

***

Still on the same day from the previous episode.

***

In woodway Texas.

What? This is impossible, this can't be happening!" a woman bellowed at the top of her voice after receiving an unpleasant report from The caller at the other side of her phone.

You mean Rian is well and on his feet?" The woman bellowed again after a while.

Send me the pictures you said you secretly took of him."

The woman disconnected the call, let out a string of curses before scrolling to her Gmail.

Seeing Ryan's pictures, her head began to pound.

She quickly navigated to her contact list and put a call across to the thug she had given the job.

The leader of the gang sat in his house anticipating his remaining balance when a call came through.

He smiled derisively, eager to pick the call.

He knew they didn't do their job well but he would stick to his plans with the guys, after all it wasn't their fault that they couldn't do their job as they were asked to, if anyone was to blame here it was her, she had insisted that they carry out the tax inside the college even when they asked to do it outside, she should even b applauding them for a job well done because they had to risk their own lives to carry out such a hideous act in an opened secured environment, he would stick to their plans and lie to the woman, by the time she discovered the truth, he would have gotten his money and fled.

Hello." a woman's voice chimed in from the other side of his phone..

Hello mam." The thug replied cheerfully and the calmness in his voice enraged the woman.

She inhaled and exhaled slowly to help regulate her rage, if that was how he wanted it, then she would match him toe to toe..

Yeah, how are you?"

Oh how could I not be great after yesterday's job well done!" He laughed.

Alright then, I'll send you your money as soon as I drop the call."

Oh hahahah! I knew I could always rely on you mam, feel free to call me anytime."

He was expecting a reply from his client but she didn't say a word then he continued.

It was nice doing business with you mam."

Okay." The woman said and disconnected the call.

Okay" ! The thug said, mimicking her voice.

Okay, that was only what she could say to me, hmm! She is so rude, not even a proper thank you."

he continued saying a lot of awful things about her when he got a notification on his phone.

Smiling, he scooped up his phone from his side.. the old hag had finally sent him his money.

He swiped his Android phone screen to unlock it and instead of the anticipated credit alert message, it was a new mail.

He murdered a foul word and navigated to his email and almost jumped out of his seat as he saw the pictures his client had sent him with a short note.

**

The woman stared blankly at her empty cup of coffee and without a word, she stood up and went straight to her windows moving the curtains aside.