part 52

Ifeses heart begin to pump loudly as the adapters of Ryan disappeared out of sight. . praying silently in her heart, she quickly called Mandy with Ryan's phone. "Mandy pick up, Mandy pick up, pick up!"  She kept mumbling in frustration she had called Mandy up to five times but Mandy wasn't picking her calls.

Mandy picked the call after the seventh time.  "Hello Ryan! why are you disturbing my precious nap?"

"Hello  Mandy, this is not Ryan, it's me Ifes!!! you have to come now, come to!!!" She looked around for any sign to give her the address.

"But what happened to Ryan? and why are you speaking so rapidly? why are you using his phone?" Panic blue an alarm in Mandy's head.

"I'll tell you everything when you get down here, you have to come now, come with the guys, you've got to help me out of this right now!"

"Okay, I'm coming, just stay put where you are honey and  don't move, I'm calling the guys right away!" Mandy said and disconnected the call.

Ifes kept darting back and forth praying  in her heart. "Lord, please keep him from whoever that had adapted him, whatever may be their plans, you've got to help..... Holy Spirit be with him!"

Ryan watched silently as his adapters drove him to an unknown destination, he had asked them several times where they were taking him to: but all they could do was to yell at him to shut up.

The driver gave an instruction to his colleague who was sitting at the Passengers seat.... Then he took out his phone and placed a call. "Hello madam, we have the boy with us now."

Ryan could hear a female muffled voice from the phone's speaker. he strained his ears if he could hear the words but got nothing more than the muffled sound. Had a woman asked them to capture him? If so what did he ever do to warrant that? Ryan concluded that whatever it was would be unfolded in the next few minutes or hours.

"No madam, we didn't make him unconscious: but we searched him, and he's got nothing on him, no phones too."

Ryan remembered the time they searched him and couldn't find nothing, at that moment; he was grateful Ifes had taken out his phone and slid in her small phone so that they barely noticed. That was why he had been asking his adaptors about where they were headed to: but they weren't easily fooled.... He would have to figure a way of finding out their location from this men if he wanted to be traced by the gal who had put up a brave act. "She promised, she promised to come for me!"

He knew she would be in panic by now and he wanted to yank out the small phone and speak to her, through it, he wanted to tell her that all was going to be alright.

"I'm sorry madam, we will do as you said."

Ryan wondered what the man was apologizing for and said he would do after disconnecting the call... and before he could finish processing that, the thug disconnected the call and reached out a handkerchief to his nose, then he blacked out.

Mandy and the rest of the guys arrived at the address Ifes gave, Avery and Alex were absent because they were still attending lectures... Mandy also called Elena.

Ifes tried to come everyone as she told them the whole ordeal.

"I still don't know what came over me and made me swap the two phones."

Mandy embraced her roommate while the rest watched astonishingly. "You're  indeed a brave girl, I'm proud of you, I could never think of doing such you know!"

Bradley took the phone from Ifes and put it on loudspeaker so everyone could hear. "I think they are still on their way, I can hear sounds of cars and car horn."