part 40

Dedicated to rachelpendo 

Becky darted closer to Ifes and slapped her hard across her face making her to stagger backwards gasping in  pains. "This is for crossing your boundaries." 

Becky said and gave her a punch on her nose. "This is for coming between Chloe and Alexandria." 

Ifes winced in pains, her nose was now seriously bleeding and she was struggling to breathe. 

Becky smirked, clearly enjoying what she was seeing. "Dear Christian girl, what was it the Bible said again? When I slap you on one cheek turn the other cheek ha! This means I will have a good time dealing with you today!" 

" Please let's talk this over!" Ifes begged. " There must be a misunderstanding somewhere". 

"Oh  just shut up!"  Becky slapped her across the face again. "Did I tell you that your voice irritates me?" 

At this point, Ifes knew it was a matter of life and death. If she allowed this girl she would beat her to death, but if she defended herself: she might be alive to fight for another day. 

"And this is for...."  Ifes grabbed Becky's hand as she was about giving her another slap and spun her around before pushing her hard against the wall. 

Becky rolled back on her feet and squeezed her hands into fists to punch Ifes on the stomach but Ifes held her hands and twisted it so that she winced and screamed in pain. 

Letting go of Becky she moved to the other end of the wall as she tried to catch her breath. 

Becky's eyes moved around the room till it landed on a wooden plank. 

Lifting it up to arms length she flung it to Ifes, but she dodged it. 

Ifes made a swift turn and reached for the wooden plank, she picked up the plank and sent it straight to Becky's laughs. 

Again Becky cried out as she fell to the ground. 

"Listen here, we've got to stop this right now I'm begging!" Ifes said. 

But Becky would have none of that as she quickly jerked up and grabbed Ifes by her hair. 

Ifes struggled to pull free as Becky tried taking her down to the floor. 

"Let go of me!" Ifes yelled as she mustard her last strength and punched Becky on her stomach with full Force. 

Becky cried as she abruptly let go of her and landed on a glass table that shattered with Becky's weight. 

Most of the shattered glasses dog into different sides of Becky's skin, blood poured out. 

Seeing what she had done, Ifes rushed up to the girl. "Hey! I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional, hold on let's get you to the hospital so you can be treated." 

As Ifes darted closer, Becky saw it as an opportunity to react. " You must be a fool to think that I would accept any help from you." Becky took one of the shattered glasses and made to stab Ifes on her stomach, and again she successfully made a way. 

As Becky sprang to her feet, something in Ifeses head bellowed that she should run away. "Get out of here right now!" 

As she yanked open the door, Becky grabbed hold of her and both of them started exchanging blows. 

They continued fighting until they were out of the cottage, Ifes thought her escape would not be long again. 

Good! very good, she would continue defending herself till she got to the gate. But Ifes didn't think of the possibility that the duo might have locked the gate and shoved the keys into their pockets.... well, when she gets to the bridge she will cross it.