Daddy II

I look around the new space and take a deep breath. "See Chris told you the new house is much better." I smile at him as he walks around.

"It's bigger." he looks towards the ceiling and spins around.

"Yeah and it's closer to grandmas house." I pick him up and sit down on the couch. "No more moving anymore Chris this is our forever home." I tell him and kiss the top of his head.

"Mommy when can I have a daddy." he raises his head to me.

"I don't know, but you do have a daddy. Both you and Catherine do, he's just not here you know." I pat his back. "And mommy wants to find you a daddy but a really nice one, someone who really loves me and you." I continue but Chris looks at me confused.

"Where Phil mom." he stands and faces me.

"Phil went on a short vacation away from us." I tell him.

"Like daddy." he whispers.

"No no Chris, nothing like daddy." I sigh and pull Chris to a hug. "He's coming back I promise, Phil will comeback because he loves me and you." I squeeze his cheeks.

"Just like a daddy?" Chris giggles.

"Yes Chris, like a daddy." I smile.

Author's Note

Okay guys I'm doing lots of mini short chapters that really catch some moments. Each chapter accelerate at least a month in their time. I'm sad to say I'm wrapping up a story but am very glad that I've actually finished a story. CxJuneCx is someone who I would especially like to thank because she's wonderful and has kept up with this crazy story. and for that I love her.