First Looks

I skim through my 2 rosters still trying to match names to students. It's always been easy for me to memorize my students names and it's the challenge I like.

Packing up the final of my belongings my feet drive me towards the teachers lounge.

Stoping by the thresh hole of the door I see only about 20 others talking and gathering around a table of food. Stephanie looks up and quickly scoots towards my direction. "I see you stopped by." she smiles.

"Well nothing better than making some friends." I laugh and trace my fingers over the table.

"Hey come over here Stewart was just telling some insane story." she yanks me back to her old place in the room.

"Don't want to miss Stewarts story do we now." I mock her and suddenly find myself in the center of a group.

But my eyes just lock at the one thing they've longed to see.

It was him. Since the disastrous day caused months ago I finally start to smile like I did such day.

"Guys this is Bethany." Stephanie shakes my shoulders and I hear everyone's hellos. With a similar facial expression of I'm assuming shock he smiles softly and slowly.

My heart beats seem to make themselves more noticeable and I feel as if everyone else can here them. Recently my mind had done a decent job at distracting itself from him but this contact for the first time makes it swirl out of control yet again.

"Looks like someone needs air." He smiles and pushes me towards the door. I look up at him terrified and yet comforted with his touch. "You look like you've just seen a ghost." he continues laughing and we make it out the door to the picnic area outside.

"Phil." I let the word finally exit my mouth. My breathing comes back to a steady pace and I smile widely taking in his presence. "I've missed you, it's been a while." I grab his hand and sigh the words.

"Well it's been almost a year but who's counting." he jokes.

"Exactly it's been long and that's what you needed right? You said you needed time to think about this to think about us." I rush the words out.

It's really a nice day and the sun does a perfect job at shining off of Phil's beautiful features.

"And that's what I've done I've really thought it through." he nods and tightens his grip.

"Let's do it then." I let out a laugh and he smiles.

"But no big wedding." he looks me in the eye. "Just me you Chris and Catherine."

"Just us four, just our family." I agree and begin to build up with emotions. "So do you finally love me." I look up and face the blue eyes I've loved and feared.

"I've always love you, and you should know that." his face falls a little. "It's you that I'm worried about."

"I do love you Phil." I cry softly and see his smile grow.

"It took you long enough." he pads his thumb across my under eyes. "This Saturday wear something white and I'll be over at 7." he smiles and stands me up.

Authors note

So I know it's been a while since an update but here's the final chapter. which will be published tomorrow. I want this story done by 2015 just cause I really want to start a new story but also cause doing it alone is really what made my Wattpad 2014.

I already have my plan for the next book so I'm super excited to get started.

Thoughts on the second to last chapter???

Xoxo -Ann