NINE

A/N: Hello readers! I've decided to upload a fun filler chapter because I'm struggling with writer's block and decided to give you a present. For being so wonderful. Thanks for all the votes and glad you all loved my story and have continued following it. We have reached 408 views!! Yay. For that reason I decided to post it, but does not fit with the story line.

Anyway...

TA-DA!!!!!

A?N: Isn't Cindy Kimberly just so awesome

A?N: Isn't Cindy Kimberly just so awesome. Okay I'll be quiet now.

I'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional." -Twisted, Missio

"Come on boys, let's have some fun." Getting off Montgomery's lap and pulled the joint from his lips and took a drag, dancing a little.

Making the boys look at her with amusement and brows raised.

"What kinda fun, you are talking about?" Bryce said intrigued throwing his cards onto the table, intrigued.

"It's a surprise, but I'm definitely sure you guys will like it." She said mysteriously as she turned to face Montgomery who leaned back into the couch and smirked.

Zach and Marcus looking nervously at one another before turning to Bryce with a smile on his face.

"I'm game."

That she giggled and clapped her hands. Ready to have a night of fun and away from Hannah drama that plagued the group since she committed suicide or those damn tapes.

With Justin tipped the beer back allowing it to slither down his throat.

This will be one interesting night. That's for damn sure.

The neon sign flashing boldly against the dark building in the darkness.

All of them wondering what the hell she had gotten them into as they stared at the flashing sign or the long line of men standing outside.

But simply she walked right up to the bouncer, slipped him a card, and he opened the doors. To hell, sin, decadence, or possibly the best night ever. The pavement shaking as the music pounded against their feet and the strobe lights flashing  in every color.

That they followed like sheep to the slaughter.

With Montgomery only a few steps behind her.

Their jaws dropped as they watched the sight before them, scantily clad girls walking past them or the girls raised on the high platform with barely anything on. Or the men littered around the stages tucking money into their underwear.

"Damn girl." Bryce smirked already walking further into the club.

"Bryceee!!" Cara called turning in the opposite direction. Toward the VIP section.

Marcus' eyes popped out his head and nervously laughed while Zach couldn't stop to stare at the slender girls wrapped around the poles, hair falling down their face.

A smirk resting on Montgomery's lips as he wrapped an arm around Cara's waist and boldly looked at the girls walking around. She glared at him and hit him in the chest, with a smile on her lips.

They gawked and fell foolishly at her heels.

They all fell into the leather seats still shocked and surprised, and confused. Yet the surprises still hadn't stopped coming as they watched Cara, their girl crook her finger at the various people that came in and put buckets of tequila and whiskey on the black smooth tables.

And then the lights went down, LED lights flashed, and a trail of scantily clad dancers stood in front of them with only a thong on. The seductive and sultry looks of the women straddled the boys and her.

Their breasts brushing against their chests, dipping in front of them and grazed their crotch with the tiny bit of material, and hands gripping their thighs or the back of the chair. Bryce leaned back into the couch and put his hands on her hips. Too entranced at the scene in front of them, with dopey smiles on their faces.

"Have I told you, you're my favor..ite friend!" Bryce laughed over the music. With his hands resting on the girls hips as she moved slowly over his lap.

While Montgomery looked at the girl beside him, getting a lap dance and brought the bottle of tequila she looked at him, and unscrewed it. Putting it to her lips and drank the cool liquid.

Cara watched the dancer above him, her face rapturous as she grinded against him, breasts brushing his chest.

Unable to contain the jealousy, but watched in strange fascination, feeling his eyes on her the whole time while the woman grinded into his crotch, fluidly and sensually, as if she was rolling her whole body like a snake with the blonde's hand gripping the couch behind his head.

A state of euphoria on both of their minds as they looked at each other. The air becoming hot and thick around them as they glanced at the boys, smiles on their lips. All too enthusiastic and crazed with their girl's above them.

It drove them both crazed and needing because here, he wasn't Hannah's boyfriend and she wasn't his best friend, but two individuals that couldn't be more alike. A sly smile on his lips as he grazed her arm with the tips of his fingers.

She breathed deeply, her chest heaving rapidly as she remained looking at the brunette.  It made her seethe with a consuming need that made her sane and justifiably made her  just a little crazy.

She wanted desperately to be dominated, to surrender as she felt his hand start to slip away. That she reached out and put her hand over his.

That he turned to her again, eyes darkening in lust, and the need for control flared through his eyes as he watched her, her pupils dilating, or the sudden rush to her cheeks or even how she writhed uncomfortably on the black leather seat and bit her lip.

God, how he wanted her.

It drove him up the fucking wall, knowing he controlled her every move without even touching her.

A?N: I'm back!!! Hope you loved this short fun filler chapter. In no way does it affect with what I have in mind.

P.S. I have too many ideas for the next present chapter. I haven't decided on how to exactly start it, but would love your feedback.