FOURTEEN

I needed to do something special

I needed to do something special...something heroic. Hannah was good. She was beautiful and he was determined to avenge her. She was pure, complicated and  ultimately wronged.

I was set out to prove she was not alone. That in death, he would make the others feel what she felt. 

Even after finishing Alex's then Tyler's. It was invasive and painful even as he stood outside of Tyler's broken window.

Exposed, vulnerable, and angry.

That Hannah's privacy was invaded  just like this by the likes of Tyler. He felt...helpless and angry.

Before he could ponder or second guess he snapped a couple of photos. That hopefully she would be smiling and laughing even as he did this. That in this, her memory was somehow being avenged. That this was righteous.

As children, parents teach that some people who commit awful crimes deserve to be punished.

Tyler deserved to be punished. Just like all the rest. To help her. Save her, but beyond those reasons he felt an overwhelming rage that this was all too...late.

Even as he peddled home, the flashes of  heated, innocent touches and  the very promises poets had written about returned as blinding lights came into view and he crashed head first into a nearby parked car.

His body landing hard against the pavement, blood rushing down his forehead, as a groan slipped from his mouth.

And as he looked upwards into the night sky, a grotesque cut marred his forehead, blood trickling down his forehead as blue and white flashes of a hazy brunette with alabaster skin, curly long locks and innocent doe eyes puffy and red staring back at him.

He pressed send. With a grim smile on his face. He peddled home. Hoping that this was the first of many and in death. He would be her savior, her defender and protector.

"And what did he do or didn't do against Hannah?"
________________________________

Soon the morning had come and the nude photos of a certain boy were now circulated through the student body at Liberty.

"Because he did have it coming." Clay reasoned, as Monty and Bryce were currently bent over, pants wrapped mid-thigh and exposing their arse to one Tyler Down.

With Cara standing behind them, quiet and rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Don't be an ass." Her arms snaking underneath her chest and glanced in Clay's direction.

"Haha. It's a joke." The sandy haired jock stood up and gave her a look as he buttoned his jeans. "Oh come on it's funny. It's like justice or whatever." Monty chimed in and brought his attention back to her.

Justice was served. His wrong had been righted.

After all actions have consequences.

Even as he was ridiculed and mocked. By the likes of the jocks and everyone else who thought that Tyler was a downright creep.