TWELVE

The small smile turned melancholy on the dark-skinned lips

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The small smile turned melancholy on the dark-skinned lips. heart beating deep and fast and cautious as she stalked towards her friend. The many questions and accusations burned at her lips, but how could she not. If Cara didn't seem to say a thing to either of them.

His hands deep into his Letterman jacket as he stood off to the side and eye on the dark-haired girl. The hint of pity and disgust flashed across his face was well hidden beneath his charming smile.

Cara sauntered over to her locker with the swing to her hips, a bright smile on her lips. Not a single strand out of place.

"It was like she didn't even care."

And worst of it. She was still joined at the hip with hot-headed jock.

After everything.

Pity and concern written across their vacant, tired eyes. Unable to comprehend how far she would go for a guy like Monty. But the fact remained and it wasn't lost on any of the other people who heard the tapes. Including the dead girl herself.

They loved each other whether their relationship was toxic or not.

The girl sighed in frustration and flung a perfect strand of hair toward her back and closed the locker.

While every-bit of Cara screamed goddess and perfection. Her once glimmering golden orbs told a different story that none paid the appropriate attention too. Or else they would vividly see the heaviness she carried and the deep pain that filled her heart with each breath she took.

"Just tell me why?!" The girl asked behind her, the graveness and  confusion could be heard in Jessica's voice.

"Why?!...What?!!!" The girl questioned tired, not even turning around.

Jessica sighed softly, "Was Hannah really part of a game?" Her hand moving to the small part of Cara's shoulder meant give comfort and reassurance.

However, Cara  felt was the opposite. And that left a bitter taste on the dark haired's mouth.

"You've listened to the tapes. Tell me was there anything wrong with what I did. What we did. Hannah is just being over dramatic. Nothing happened to her that hasn't happened to hundreds of girls."

Jessica eyes widened at the harsh words that spit out her honey red lips. As if she just saw her friend in a new light. Painted by the words of a dead girl. And to make matters worse, she didn't even seem to care what she did.

Her mind seemed to move her closer to the girl and a small part of her agreed with that fucked up logic.

The locker echoed into into the hallways.

"Get over it." Cara's face hard and sensuous, desirous and self contained all at once and parted from her friend. Hips swaying and dark hair bouncing freely around her.