Chapter 6: "I'd ride you any time."

"Good morning." I greeted Justin as he walked downstairs. "Morning." He replied. I looked down at my food and picked at it, trying to avoid his gaze. After everything last night.. I realized how much of a piece of shit I am and where I stand in Justin's life. I was crazy to even begin to think that he might have some sort of feelings for me. "So what are you doing today?" He asked. "Whatever you tell me to." I replied with a little glare. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't be all bitchy." He groaned. I shook my head and stuffed my face with some more bacon. What can I say? It makes me feel better. "I'll be showering in the bathroom down here today so that you can shower by yourself." I said. He nodded. "Whatever you're comfortable with." He shrugged. I stood up, looking to Max as I nudged my head toward my plate. He obeyed and ran over to clean off my spot.

I walked off toward the bathroom, finding that there were already towels sitting there beside an iPhone dock. I plugged my phone in and let my music radiate through the room as I slipped off my robe, shutting the door behind me as I did. I walked over to the shower and opened the glass door before turning on the shower. I quietly hummed to my music as I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water caress my body. Soon enough, I heard the bathroom door open and close. I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was Justin. I didn't even bother to look.

"Justin, get out!" I yelled out. "Who's in there?!" A female voice suddenly shrieked. I jumped and covered myself, realizing that the door was see through. "Who are you?!" I called back. "I asked you first!" I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around myself before opening the shower door. A woman who looked around about Justin's age stood in front of me. She had long brown hair and was absolutely beautiful.

"Uh.. Why are you here?" I asked. "It's my house. Why're you here?" She asked. "I uh.." "Baby!" Justin called out and ran into the bathroom. "Justin, who's this?.." The woman asked. "Selena, this is Hannah. Hannah, this is Selena.. My fiance." My eyes practically bulged out of my head at his words. "Justin, why is there a naked girl in my bathroom?!" Selena yelled. "Baby, she's the foster kid we were taking about, remember?" Justin asked. Selena nodded. "Oh.. Okay.." She replied, a little quieter. "I told you, she'll be here for the next eight months." Justin chuckled. Selena nodded. "I know, I know.. I guess I just sort of forgot.." She giggled. "Hannah, get showered up then come out to the living room. I'd like you two to meet." I nodded as my eyes met his. He smiled before walking out of the room with her.

I showered as quickly as possible, a million thoughts swarming through my head. Once I was done, I wrapped myself in the robe that I had on before my shower. I walked out to the living room to find Justin towering over Selena as they stood in the middle of the living room. She giggled as he whispered either extremely sweet or extremely dirty things into her ear. I cleared my throat, gaining their attention. Justin looked over at me before scanning his eyes down my body. "I uh.. I didn't get my clothes yet.." I spoke up. Justin nodded. "Yeah, they're in the upstairs den." I nodded and walked upstairs, finding my way to the den. To say there were a lot of clothes would be an understatement. I simply chose the first simple dress that I saw and slipped it on.

I sprinted my way downstairs back into to the living room. "Hannah, good to see you dressed." Selena said with a smile. I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Uh.. Hannah, come sit." Justin spoke up. I obeyed and walked over to the couch. I sat across the room from them on the other couch. "So, you were a prostitute before you came here?" Selena asked. I looked at Justin who mouthed 'just go with it'.

"Uh.. yeah, I guess.." I replied. "Oh, well you're so lucky that Justin took you in!" She replied with a smile. I simply nodded. "Yup." I popped the p. "Selena, you should probably go unpack." Justin said with a smile. She nodded and stood up. Once she left the room, Justin sighed and turned to me. "Fiance?!" I whisper/yelled. "Listen, she's never home okay? She's constantly traveling and she's only going to be here for two days. All you have to do is pretend like I took you from Joe's because I cared about your safety or something." He growled.

"What happened to being honest with each other, huh?!" I asked. "You never asked my if I was engaged." He shrugged. I shook my head and looked down at my lap. "Justin Bieber, you are a heartless, no good, selfish, inconsiderate asshole!" I stood up and stormed my way out of the room. I knew it wasn't a smart idea, since I probably would end up lost somewhere, but I had to be as far away from him as possible. Even if it meant getting lost.

*Justin's POV*

"Justin Bieber, you are a heartless, no good, selfish, inconsiderate asshole!" Hannah whisper/yelled before storming her way out of the room. I wasn't going to stop her because.. well, she was right. What argument do I have? First I brought her into the house, made her begin to fall for me, told her that I don't even want to kiss her anymore, then introduced her to my fiance in which she had no clue about. I don't exactly seem like the good guy right now.

But Hannah is so different than Selena. Hannah's sweet and genuine and beautiful but somehow sexy as fuck at the time time. Don't get me wrong, Selena's beautiful too but.. Her personality doesn't even compare to Hannah's. I told Selena that I want to hold off on sex until we're married. Not because I'm religious or anything, obviously. But because she's no good at it. I won't be having horrible sex with Selena just so that I can go get sucked off by Hannah. Which she has only done once may I add. Now I don't get to touch her for two days because Selena is here.

I decided to go look for Hannah, seeing as how my house is giant and there's no way that she knows her way around yet.

I stood up from the couch with a sigh and went walking down the hall that I saw Hannah run down. When I finally found her, she was in the pool room. I walked over to the lounge chair she was sitting on and sat behind her. She obviously knew I was there, but didn't bother to turn around. "You look really nice in that dress.." I mumbled. "Why am I here if you have a fiance?" She asked. "You told me that you're alone, you have no one, but that was a lie because you do. You have her. If you love her enough to marry her then why the hell am I here?" She asked, still not turning to look at me.

"I don't have anyone, Hannah. She isn't here. She comes home for two days a month then goes back to wherever the hell she works." "But you're still getting married, Justin. Married. You're in love with this beautiful, beautiful woman but you still somehow need some random girl, a prostitute may I add, to please you." She shook her head. She finally looked to me. "Why don't you just go with her? Go see her wherever she is?" She asked. "I don't love her." I whispered in reply. "Then why the hell are you marrying her?" "Because she.. I was in love with her, Hannah. But she left. She always leaves and she never calls and she acts like I don't exist. I don't love her though." I shook my head. "Then break up with her. Be with someone that you actually want to be with." She replied.

I glanced over at her before looking back to my hands. "I just.. What if I never find anyone? What if I never fall in love again?" I asked. I felt her hand meet my thigh. Sorta just like in the piano room. "You will, Justin. You're an amazing guy. Not to mention incredibly handsome. You'll find someone someday. Someone that you love and guess what? She'll love you so much more." I turned my head to hers, letting my eyes focus on hers. "You think?" I asked. She nodded. "I know.." She replied with a smile. I couldn't help but to smile back before leaning over and kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. And I'm sorry that I've been such an asshole." I mumbled. She nodded. "It's okay." She smiled.

"Now, can you take me out of here? I don't know my own way." She giggled. I smiled and stood up before turning my back to her and squatting down a bit. "Hop on, m'lady." I heard her laugh before she hopped onto my back. "Where to, miss?" I asked, turning my head so that I could smile at her. She leaned around and kissed my cheek. "Anywhere." She whispered. I took off down the hall way as fast as I possibly could, hearing Hannah's sweet laughs the entire time. "Slow down!" She squealed, so I sped up. Just because I love to hear her laughs. I finally got to the living room and sat her down.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride." I said with a smile. She smirked before standing on her tiptoes, letting her lips meet the skin under my ear before she whispered, "I'd ride you any time."

*No hate to Selena. Just needed a character and decided to go with her.*