Chapter 16: "I bet you he can hear us." *sexual content*

{Let me just start off by saying... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 100 READS. I got on today and I had 126! When did that happen?! Thank you all so much! Make sure to continue reading, voting, and commenting. Also, follow me so that you get alerts whenever I post announcements. Thank you all so much!}

"Justin, are you all packed up?" I called out from the bathroom. "Yeah, baby. We're all good." He yelled back. I pulled my hair up into a bun before walking out into the bedroom to see Justin laying face down on the bed with his eyes closed. I smiled and walked over to him. I crawled onto the bed and sat on his ass before leaning down, laying my head on his back and wrapping my arms around his stomach. "Still tired, baby?" I whispered. "Mhm.." He moaned and nodded. "Just wait until we get to the hotel room. I'll take good care of you." I whispered before kissing right behind his ear.

I saw a smile work its way on to his face. "Is that so?" He asked quietly. "Mmmhmmmm." I smirked. "So we should probably get going. I can hear a nice long bubble bath calling your name." I whispered before crawling off of him. I squealed as I felt myself being lifted off the ground. "Justin, the bags.." I whined as he threw me over his shoulder. "Fuck the bags." He growled and ran downstairs. "Max, the bags! Sarah, I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled out as Justin stormed though the living room. "Have fun!" Sarah called back. "I'll be at the car after I get the bags!" Max called back. Justin stormed through the door and to the limo before opening the door and throwing me in the back seat.

I let out a squeal as I landed against the large seat with a thud. Justin crawled into the back seat, over my body and immediately attached his lips to my neck. "Mm.. Justin, wait until the hotel.." I whispered. He reached over and hit the button that made the barrier go up between the front and back of the limo before locking to two back doors. "Justin.." I giggled and picked his face up. He growled and pinned my hands above my head. "Shut the fuck up." He growled before smashing his lips against mine. I couldn't help but to moan against his mouth. Justin had never been extremely rough with me and to say I was turned on would be an understatement.

I felt one of Justin's hand release mine as he glided it down my arm before wrapping his hand gently around my neck. He gently squeezed it as he grinded his hips into mine. He lightly pulled away, breathing heavily against my mouth. With no time to waste, He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out without even pulling his pants down. "Fuck me from behind." I whispered. He obeyed and instantly flipped me over. He lifted my hips, my face still pressed against the leather seat. He pulled my skirt up over my hips as I felt the limo begin to move. Max must have put our bags in the trunk.

Justin moved my panties to the side before lining himself up at my entrance and thrusting into me. "Uh, fuck!" I yelled. Justin released a loud groan as he began to pound into me mercilessly. "God, you're so big!" I moaned. Justin held my hips in place, his fingers digging into my hips. "Yeah, you like that baby?" He whispered. "Max could put down that window and see us at any minute. That turns you on doesn't it?" He added. I moaned and nodded against the seat "My dirty girl." I growled and tugged on my hair. I thanked God for the high roofs as I sat straight up on my knees, my back pressed to Justin's chest as he thrusted into me.

"I bet you he can hear us." Justin breathed out against my ear. "I bet you he won't even look at us when we get out of here because he'll know what we did. He'll know that you let me fuck you from behind even if he is in the front seat." He added. I moaned at his dirty words as he thrusted against my g-spot. "I bet you he's jealous. I'm the only one that gets to pound into this tight little pussy. Tell me, Hannah. Tell me I'm the only one." He growled. "Y-you're the oh- only o-one." I moaned out. "You better remember that, Hannah. No one will ever fuck this little pussy like me. You know that right?" He asked. "Fuck, Justin.. Yes." I replied.

"Mmm.. I can feel you baby. You're almost there. So close.." He whispered before pressing his lips against my neck. "You feel me in there, baby? Do I make you feel good?" He asked as he reached around to rub my clit. "Oh my.. Oh, fuck!" I screamed as I finally felt myself release around Justin. He brought me to the end of my orgasm before pulling out of me. He sat back on the seat, his jeans still around his thighs before pulling my head down toward his cock. I gladly took him into my mouth, moaning as I did so so that he'd know just how much I love having his cock down my throat. "Shit, baby.. That's right. Suck me harder." He whispered. I obeyed and sucked my cheeks in, feeling Justin twitch within my mouth.

I reached up and gently rubbed his ball sack. "Fuck, yes!" I growled before thrusting his hips up, and deep into the back of my throat before shooting his warm load into my mouth. I moaned at the taste, sucking my cheeks in and bobbing my head up and down just to make sure that I completely milked him. I released him with a pop before innocently looking up into his eyes. "Fuck.." He whispered and slid himself back into his pants. I smiled and sat up, wiping the corners of my mouth as he pulled me into him. "I think we're here.." I giggled as I looked out the window. Justin put the window down so that he could talk to Max. "Thanks for the ride, Max!" Justin called out. "Max simply nodded, avoiding eye contact with either of us. I blushed as Justin smirked over at me before crawling out of the limo. I followed close behind him and smiled at the bell boy already waiting for us. "Mr.Bieber, your bags have already been moved into your room. Here is your room key. Please, call room service if you need absolutely anything." Justin smiled and took the key. "Thank you, sir."