Chapter 32: "I love you the best I can."

*Justin's POV*

"I don't know about this, guys..." I mumbled as we pulled up outside of the strip club. "Oh, come on Justin. It's not cheating, technically. It's just looking at other girls. That isn't allowed?" Chaz asked. "It is, just... Not naked girls." I mumbled. "It's fine bro. Nobody's going to tell her." Ryan chuckled. I sighed and nodded. "I guess..." I mumbled and climbed out of the car with them. We walked into the club, and almost immediately two naked girls walked up to us. I tried my best not to look, but she had giant tits. I was sort of mesmerized. "Hey baby." She smiled and laid her hand on my arm. "We heard that you own a biiiiig company. Must be hard." She whispered with a little smirk. "Why don't I take you into a private room and help you... Relieve some tension?" She asked. "Uh... Maybe later." I smiled and slipped my arm out of her embrace. I walked over to the bar with Chaz, Ryan, Fredo, and Christian.

"Seriously guys, we should go. Like now. They know who I am." I mumbled. "Oh, Justin stop. Have a drink." Ryan replied and handed me a shot. I sighed and accepted it, letting the warm liquid burn my throat. "Oh, god. That's disgusting. Give me another." I groaned.~*~

Everything was fuzzy by the point I left the bar. I could feel myself basically falling over as I walked away. I felt someone grab my arm. "You want to take me up on that offer now, honey?" She asked. "What?" I whispered. "Uh, yeah, whatever." I groaned and followed her behind some curtains. She threw me down on the couch. "Fuck." I groaned. Next thing I knew, she was on her knees in front of me, my pants around my ankles, and my cock was in her mouth.

*Hannah's POV*

"Thanks for bringing him home, Ryan." I smiled as Ryan laid Justin down into bed. "Uh... Yeah. No problem, Hannah." He smiled nervously. "You okay?..." I asked. He quickly nodded. "Yeah, I just... Yeah." And with that, he made his way out of the room and shut the door behind him. "Justin?" I whispered and gently shook him. "Get the fuck off of me." He whispered. "I have... girlfriend." His eyes were closed as he spoke to me. I smiled, realizing that he thought I was someone else and he purposly pushed me away because he thought I wasn't me. "Justin? It's me, Hannah. I'm going to get you out of these clothes, okay?" I whispered. "Mmm." I took that as a yes and began to unbutton his pants.

I pulled the black jeans down his pants and threw them to the side before doing the same with his shirt. I grabbed the clothes and made my way out of the room and into the laundry. I checked his pockets for anything and found a small piece of paper. A little note with the words "Call me;)" Followed by a phone number. I rolled my eyes and threw it in the trash before walking over to the washing machine. I threw his shirt in before taking his pants in my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows as the scent of vanilla and some sort of flowers drifted toward my knows from Justin's pants. I decided to let it go. I'm sure he was around plenty of women at the dinner.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw Justin laying on his back, the way that I had left him. I smiled and walked over to pull the blankets up his legs. As I slowly made my way up his legs with the blankets, my heart completely stopped. I dropped the blankets and slowly backed away from the bed. I don't know how I didn't see it when I took his pants off, but there were red lipstick marks all over his thighs, and as I looked up I saw them right near his happy trail, too.

I felt my heart stop yet race up all at the same time, and all I wanted to do was throw up. I quickly decided to call Ryan, thinking that he could tell me an excuse that would make me stop worrying.

I ran over to my phone and dialed his number. He answered within seconds. "Ryan?" I asked. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked. "Is there a reason that Justin has lipstick marks all over his stomach and thighs?" I asked quietly. When he didn't respond, I felt my eyes start to well up with tears. "Ryan..." I sobbed. "Hannah... I'm sorry." He whispered. "I was going to let Justin tell you himself-" "Tell me what?" I cried out, tears now falling down my cheeks. "We... We went to a strip club tonight and he got really drunk..." Ryan mumbled. I felt my heart breaking as he said the words. "When I found him, he was in the back with one of the strippers and she was... She was giving him a blow job." He mumbled.

I shook my head before letting out a scream and throwing my phone at the wall, watching it fall to the ground and my case just completely break. A large hole now in the wall. I fell to the ground sobbing, my heart probably just as broken as my phone. ~*~

I laid on the couch sobbing all night, trying to decide what to say to Justin when he woke up. Eventually I had cried myself out of tears, and sat on the couch simply heart broken.

"Baby?" I looked up and saw Justin standing there. "Have you been crying? What's wrong?" He asked. I scoffed and shook my head. "Justin, look at your thighs." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows, but looked down at his thighs. He looked back at me with wide eyes. "Hannah... I can explain." He shook his head. "Please do." I whispered. "I just... I was drunk I didn't know what was happening until it was happening. The last thing I remember was walking over to the bar and taking a shot and I seriously don't remember anything from there." He shook his head. I nodded slowly. "I'm so fucking sorry, Hannah." He whispered.

"Well." I replied and stood up off the couch. "Go get dressed. I'll make breakfast." I replied quietly. He furrowed his eyebrows and followed me into the kitchen. "That's it?" He asked. "Yep." I replied. "You're not going to leave or yell at me or break up with me or something?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. I'm not mad." I whispered and looked over at him. "I love you, Justin and it hurts that I'm not enough for you. I'm sorry if I don't have the perfect body or my tits aren't big enough so you had to go get satisfaction from someone else. But I love you the best I can and I don't want to lose you because I wasn't good enough." I said and turned back toward the stove. "Just go get dressed." I whispered.

"Hannah..." He whispered. "Please, Justin. Just go." "But... No." He replied and shook his head. "Hannah, you're more than enough for me. I love you with all my heart and I made such a terrible mistake. I didn't even want to go there, but the boys said it technically isn't cheating if I just look. I'm so fucking sorry, Hannah. You're all that I want, you're more than enough for me. Your body is the only one I ever want to look at ever again." He shook his head and walked toward me, tears falling down his face as well as mine. "I... I don't understand why you had to go in there." I cried out. "I understand looking at girls walking down the street or something, but you purposely went in there to see other girls naked." I replied.

"I know that, and you don't understand how sorry I am. Don't you understand that none of them compare to you?" He whispered. I shook my head. "No, I don't. Because you're standing in front of me right now with some whores lipstick on you." I replied. "So tell me, how am I supposed to believe that I'm the only girl you want?"