Chapter 14: "You want it faster?" *sexual content*

{A/N: So sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I actually fell down the staircase at my house and messed up both of my legs pretty badly. I've mostly been sleeping, trying to avoid the pain. Also, my pap came home from jail yesterday so I'm sorry I didn't post. Thank you all. Make sure to vote and comment, it makes me super happy:)!}

"So, the girls are all asleep?" I asked Justin as we laid in bed completely naked as usual. "Well, they're in bed. I told them that for tonight we'd keep the doors locked just so they didn't run away or anything." He replied. I nodded. "How long are we going to keep them?" I asked. "Until I decide what to do with them.. I feel like I need to do something, but I can't just put them back in foster care. I guess I'll just have to find new homes for them." He replied. I nodded.

"But don't worry about it, okay? They'll all end up in good homes." He added. "Okay." I whispered. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Splendid." I whispered. He chuckled, his hand caressing my thigh. "You know.. We've only had sex once.." I mumbled. He nodded. "I know." He smiled. "Do you wanna.. Do you wanna do it again?" I asked with a little smile. He chuckled and nodded. "I would love to do it again, baby. But with everyone here, I just don't know.." He mumbled. "Justin, they're the whole way down the hall.." I replied, my finger running down his chest.

"I really want you, Justin.." I whispered before leaning forward and pressing my lips against his for just a couple seconds before pulling away. "Show me you love me." I whispered before running my nails along his V line. "Please?" I added, never looking away from him. "What if I taste you first?.." I asked, moving my body on top of his. He growled and flipped us over so that I was under him. "No." He groaned. "You just lay back tonight okay? Lay back, enjoy the feeling, then thank me later." He winked before leaning down and pressing his lips against my neck. "Oh.." I moaned, his teeth sinking into my neck.

He sloppily kissed around my neck, collar bone, chest, stomach, until he finally got to where I needed him most. I bit my lip and lifted my hips a tiny bit, almost begging him to do something, anything to him. "What do you want baby?" He whispered, his lips just barely touching my pussy lips. "Lick me..." I replied. "Lick what?" He smirked. For some reason, I blushed. Why was it so embarrassing to say pussy out loud to him? "M-my pussy.." I whispered. "Like this?" He asked before taking a long swipe along my slit with his tongue. "Fuck." I whispered as my head fell back against the pillow.

"You do taste amazing Hannah. I think I'll need to have some more." He said before leaning down and sucking my clit into his mouth. "Oh, Justin.." I moaned and slid my fingers into his hair. Justin's tongue was sinfully talented, and I knew that he could get me off in less than a minute if he really wanted to. Which it seemed like he was trying to do.

His fingers pumped into me at an even pace, just barely hitting that little spot inside of me, making me go crazy all the same. "Fuck.. Oh, God!" I moaned as my back arched the bed. Justin suddenly shook his head back and forth quickly, and it somehow made me scream out his name. He slowly pulled his mouth away from me, his fingers still working deep inside of me. "Baby, you have to be quiet." He mumbled before sucking my clit into his mouth for just a couple of seconds. "My pillow, baby. Use my pillow." I obeyed and reached over to grab his pillow. I buried my face in it, somewhat struggling to breathe. I didn't care though. Justin was fucking me with his mouth and I just wanted to cum. 

Before I knew it he was back at work. He switched positions so that his tongue was deep inside of me while his thumb worked on my clit. I pressed the pillow harder to my face as I let out a squeal, feeling myself building up and up and up. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled, not fully sure if Justin even heard me or not. Before I knew it, I was clamping my legs shut around his head as I yelled out his name in pleasure. I had to throw the pillow to the side to continue my heavy breathing as I pushed Justin further into me. He never let up with his mouth, even if I was probably suffocating him.

After the feeling started to dull a bit, I realized that I was literally suffocating Justin. I quickly released him before yanking his head up so that he could look at me. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" I squealed. He chuckled and licked his lips. "Yeah. If you would have held me there another second though, I think I might have passed out." He replied with his little "I'm a fucking sex God" smile on his face. I blushed and innocently smiled at him. "Sorry.." I giggled. He crawled his way back up my body, leaving little kisses here and there. "It's okay, baby." He whispered with a smile. "I'd still love you even if you did suffocate me." He added with a little smirk. I giggled and leaned up to kiss his lips. "I'm sorry.." I repeated with a little giggle. "Mmm.. I don't know. You should probably make it up to me somehow." He replied. "How ever could I do that?" I played along, my eyebrows raised.

"Lets see.. I'm naked. You're naked. We both want sex, and I'm hard as a rock." He mumbled, gently kissing my lips in the process. "And oh, look at that.. You dick happens to be right where it needs to be!" I replied. "Actually, I think it needs to be right about.. Here." He suddenly shoved his entire length into me, him groaning in pleasure as I groaned in pain. "I'll give you a minute, baby. It's okay." He whispered. I nodded against his forehead. "You can go, baby. Just kiss me." I whispered. He obeyed and leaned down to capture my lips within his own as he began to thrust into me. As the pain began to fade, I noticed that it was becoming more and more pleasurable. "Oh.." I moaned as I felt myself begin to actually enjoy it. "You like that, baby?" He whispered. "Mhm..." I moaned and nodded my head. "You want it faster?" He asked. I quickly nodded once again.

I felt his hips speed up the tiniest bit, but somehow bring me so much more pleasure. "Oh, God.." I moaned. "Fuck, Justin.. Yes.." I moaned out and arched my back off the bed. "Feels good, doesn't it? Your tight little pussy feels amazing around my cock." He whispered. I couldn't help but to whimper at his dirty words. "Fuck, I'm going to cum already.." He groaned. "Please cum, Justin.. It feels so good." I whispered. "Tell me you love me." He whispered, his head falling down on to my shoulder. "I love you." I whispered.

His hips sped up as he released a groan into my neck. I moaned and ran my hands over his back dimples. "I love you so much, Justin Drew.." I whispered, his lips placing gentle kisses against my neck as I spoke to him. "You're so good." I whimpered as I felt myself building up once again. "Fuck Justin, I'm going to cum." I moaned. "Again.." He growled, pounding into me harder now. "Oh, god!" I yelled and threw my head back. "I fucking love you, Justin. I love you!" I screamed. "Fuck.. I- fuck. I love you." He stuttered out before he finally released, me following close behind due to the intense feeling. We both cussed and moaned our way though our orgasms as Justin slowed his hips. His arms fell out from beneath him as he landed on my chest, both of us breathing heavily.

I watched as his eyes slowly closed, making me giggle. "Baby, don't fall asleep inside of me.." I whispered. He chuckled and slowly pulled himself out of me. He picked himself back up before leaning down and kissing me once again. "I fucking love you, baby. You feel so good when you cum around my cock." He mumbled. I blushed at his dirty words. "It's bedtime, Bieber." I whispered. He nodded in agreement before rolling off of me and pulling my tiny body into his. "I love you, Hannah. Goodnight."