Chapter 10: "Meanwhile I'll be here, slowly falling in love with you."

"Hannah?" Justin whispered and gently shook me. I giggled and looked up at him. "I'm up, already baby.." I replied and leaned up to kiss him. "How long have you been up?" He asked. "Just a few minutes. I didn't want to wake you." I mumbled. He smiled before kissing the top of my head. "How're you feeling?" He asked. I shrugged. "It still kind of hurts, but.. Other than that I'm perfect." I smiled. "You want to take a bath?" I quickly nodded. He stood up out of bed before picking me up bridal style.

"Justin? Why's there blood on the bed?" I asked. I had to have sounded worried, because Justin immediately turned away from it. "That happens baby, don't worry." He replied. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "It's normal, babe.." He chuckled and sat me down on the bathroom counter. "I promise." He leaned in and gently kissed my lips before walking his naked ass over to the bathtub. "Your ass.." I groaned and bit my lip. He turned to me and smirked. "Don't start, baby." He chuckled.

I blushed and looked down at my thighs. I watched him set up the bathtub, his muscles flexing with every move he made. "It's all ready, babe." He mumbled before turning to me. I held out my arms and legs, making him chuckle. He walked over and picked me up, carrying both of us to the bathtub. He sat us down in the water, me straddling his waist as he sat on his ass. I sucked in a deep breath as the water hit my girly parts, immediately feeling the sting. If went away after a few seconds, though. Then I was left sitting in the lap of my man, his arms holding me tight to his body.

Did I just call him my man?..

"Hows the pain?" He asked. "A lot better, actually." I replied with a smile. "Are you uh.. Happy? I mean, about last night?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "Of course I'm happy. Why? Aren't you?" "No, no! I mean, yes. I mean.. I'm happy about it too.." He rambled on, avoiding eye contact with me. "Look at me?" I replied with a giggle. He hesitantly looked up into my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing I just.. We're talking about last night and you're kinda.. Right on my dick.." He groaned and shut his eyes. I giggled and sat up on my knees. "Sorry.." I moved so that I was sitting on the other side of the tub, my legs tangling with his. "Well now you feel too far away.." He chuckled.

I giggled and shook my head at him. "Then you come here." I replied. He obeyed and crawled over to me so that he was on his stomach, his head on my chest. He lifted his head and looked up at me with a smug little smile. "This is better." He mumbled. I smiled down at him and ran my fingers through his hair. "You should get going.. You have work." I whispered. He groaned and nodded in reply. "I know." He mumbled. "When you're done, just go lay down okay? Take it easy for today.." He mumbled before gently kissing me. I nodded. "Promise." I whispered.

He stood up out of the tub, his cock only inches from my face. When he didn't move, I looked up at him and saw a smug little smirk. "Well, since you're already down there.." He smirked and started to rub himself. I sat up a bit more, leaning forward to lick his tip. In all honesty, I didn't want to give him a blow job at all. But no matter what had happened the previous night, he was still in charge. I was still just the sex slave.--

*Justin's POV*

I arrived home at 4pm, which is a good 2 hours earlier than usual, but I really wanted to surprise Hannah. I'd even stopped and bought her some flowers because well.. I wanted her to feel special. Last night.. It changed everything between us for the better. She finally realizes that she's my equal, not just my sex toy. That's all I've ever wanted.

"Hannah?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen to see her, leaning on the counter with her head in her hands. She sniffled and lifted her head, her back still turned to me. She cleared her throat before lifting her hands to her face and finally turning back to look at me. "Hey.." She smiled. Her eyes drifted down to the bouqet of roses in my hands. "Are.. Are those for me?" She asked, a little smile on her face.

"Have you been crying?" I asked, completely ignoring her question. "What? I mean.. I- yeah.." She mumbled, avoiding my gaze. I sat the flowers down on the counter before walking over to her. "What.. What's wrong?" I asked quietly. "I just.. I don't know.." She mumbled. "I do!" Max announced. I looked over and saw him standing in the door way. "Max." Hannah growled."What's going on here?" I asked, my eyes shifting to Hannah. "Max was just sort of here to cry to.. I didn't mean to make you look like the bad guy.." She whispered. "The bad guy? What the fuck is going on?"

"Hannah.. Should I tell him, or will you?" Max asked. She looked up at me, then back to Max. "I will, can you just.. Just leave us alone for a minute?" He nodded and walked back out of the room. I raised my eyebrows at Hannah.

"I was crying because.. I was really upset about us. How I feel about you.." She mumbled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Last night was-" "Fuck, do you regret it?" I asked, suddenly nervous that I had pushed her too far too soon. "Honestly?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes. "I think I do a little bit." She whispered. "Last night was.. God, it was amazing. It was perfect and just.. The look on your face made me feel so good, no matter how much pain I was in. You were so gentle with me, and I can't thank you enough for being so good to me."

"Then what is it? Was it too soon?" I asked. She shook her head. "No, not at all. I just.. Last night was so perfect. The things you said made me fucking melt and I wish so bad that I could have never met you." I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What do you mean, Hannah? This makes no sense." I shook my head. "You are the perfect man for me, Justin. You are sweet, loving, caring, nice, incredibly handsome, and I... I am your sex slave." She whispered.

"I'm here for you when you need to get off. When you're bored and you want to fuck." She shrugged. "You made that clear after our first kiss that that's all I'll ever be." She added. "Meanwhile I'll be here, slowly falling in love with you."

{AN: Sorry for the short chapter, guys! Hopefully more very soon}