Chapter 36: "Don't cheat on me... Please."

{Hey guys :) So, Chapter two of Destiny is up. Make sure to go read it if you haven't already. Also, thanks so much for almost 50 votes and almost 400 reads... I'm amazed. You guys mean the world to me so thank you! Make sure to vote/comment. It makes my day. Also go read Destiny if you haven't already. Thank you guys so much!}

*Justin's POV*

I walked into the house as quietly as possible, greeted by Max almost instantly. "Hey." I smiled as I sat my bags on the ground. "Mr.Bieber, it's nearly 5 am. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, I told Hannah that I would see her today around 4 or 5... I never said if I meant in the morning or afternoon." I chuckled. "Would you like anything, sir? Tea, coffee?" I shook my head. "No, I'm tired. I'm just going to go lay down with Hannah. Please make sure that she doesn't cook me a big breakfast or anything. I know her and I know she'll try to. She needs to rest." I replied. Max nodded.

"You too, Max. Go sleep in one of the guest rooms or something. Why are you even up?" I chuckled. He shrugged. "Not really sure... But thank you. I will try." He smiled and nodded. "Goodnight. Er... Morning." I replied before walking off toward the staircase. I slowly made my way up stairs and into the bedroom. I frowned when I saw the she had put Scooby back in the bed. She knows he's not allowed in the bed.

I slowly walked over and lifted Scooby before setting him gently in his bed. I stripped out of my clothes and crawled into bed next to Hannnah, trying hard not to wake her. She let out a little groan before turning over and wrapping her arms around me. I smiled and let her cuddle into my chest. "Mm... I miss you." She whispered. "I'm here, baby." I replied quietly. "No... So far." She groaned. "Please... No." She whispered. "Please no what, babe?" I asked. "Don't do it." "Do what?" I rubbed her back.

"Don't cheat on me... Please." She whispered. Instantly my heart broke in my chest. "I would never... I promise." I whispered. How could she believe that though? I let myself go for one night and I end up with my cock in some whore's filthy mouth. It kills me to think that Hannah still thinks that I would cheat on her. Ever. She's all I want.

"Hannah." I whispered and shook her. "Hmm?" She groaned. "Hannah." I shook her again. She slowly opened her eyes before running them with the back of her hand. "Huh?" She whispered before looking up at me, her eyes instantly going wide. "Oh my god, Justin!" She said before quickly pressing her lips against mine. I couldn't help but to smile into the kiss. "What are you doing here?! I thought you weren't coming hime until like 5!" She smiled. "It is 5..." I chuckled.

"I missed you..." She replied, the same little smile laying beautifully on her face. "I missed you too, baby..." I whispered. "But we need to talk." Her smile instantly faded. "About what?..." She asked. "Uh... You were talking in your sleep." I mumbled. She nodded, a confused little pout now on her face. "You were begging me not to cheat on you..." I whispered. Her face fell, her eyes drifting away from mine. "Oh." She whispered.

"You know that I'd never do that though, baby... It kills me what I did. I think about it everyday. I wish so bad that I could go back in time and not even go into that nasty place. I don't like it baby, I fucking hate it. I hate myself. I don't want you to think that I could ever, EVER cheat on you. I agreed to never drink again unless I'm around you, didn't I?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't think that you meant to do it. I don't think you'll do it again either, I just... I keep having these dreams when you're away." She admitted.

"You leave and go meet up with some girl. I don't know... I trust you Justin, I do. More than anyone. I love you with all my hear and I know that you would never do anything to hurt me. But... It did hurt. A lot. I'm moving on, though. It just takes time. I myself have moved on, I forgave you, and I trust you it's just hard to forget." She explained. I nodded in understanding. "You know how sorry I am." I whispered. She nodded. "I know. I'm sorry too. I trust you Justin, I don't want you to hate yourself because you made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes." She replied.

"I can't... I just... I don't know. It was a bad mistake. A mistake that I feel like I can never fix. It disgusts me, what I did. It always will. She's not you, no one is you. You are all I want." I whispered. She smiled and nodded. "I know. I love you Justin, just as much as I did before this all happened. I trust you and my heart knows that you're not going to cheat again. I just have to convince my brain." She smiled before leaning up and gently kissing me. I gladly kissed her back, letting my fingers dance along her skin as our lips moved together.

"I love you." She whispered with a smile. "I love you, baby. So much more. Now get to sleep. You had a long night." I winked. She blushed, a tiny smile now on her lips. "Shush." She giggled before laying her head on my chest. "Goodnight, baby." I whispered. "Goodnight." She replied before drifting off into a nice peace-full sleep.

*Hannah's POV*

I woke up and instantly smiled, feeling Justin's warm body pressed against mine. I feel bad for last night. I meant everything I said, and I don't want him to beat himself up over something that he did when he was drunk. Like I said, everyone makes mistakes. It just kills me that so many girls have almost ruined Justin and I. Well, three. But still. I don't know if I could take it again. I love him with all my heart, and losing him would be like losing a part of me.

I let out a tiny sigh before standing up, careful not to wake Justin. "Mmm." He groaned, reached out and grabbed my arm, and placed a little kiss on my knuckles before letting my hand go. I smiled when I saw his eyes flutter open. "Good morning." He whispered as he looked up at me. I leaned down and placed a small kiss against his lips before grabbing his t-shirt off the floor. "Good morning." I smiled and slipped the shirt on.

"I'm going to go get some breakfast." I told him. He nodded. "I'll be down in a minute, baby. Tell max to make my usual. If he's up. If not, go wake him up and tell him to make me my usual." He replied. I giggled and nodded before skipping my way down stairs. "Good morning, Hannah. The usual for you both?" Max asked. I smiled and nodded. "Already two steps ahead of me." I replied with a giggle. He smiled and made his way over to the stove.

"Do you have a wife? A family?" I asked. He nodded. "I have a daughter. She's only 14. My wife passed 10 years ago in a car accident." He replied. "Oh... I'm sorry. Who takes care of your daughter?" I asked. "Her grandmother, mostly. I knew nothing about caring for children especially on my own. I moved in with my mother and she began taking care of her. That's where she lives now, back in the US." He replied. I nodded.

"Well maybe for my birthday I'll convince Justin to let you go visit for a while." I smiled and leaned against the counter. His eyes lit up as he looked at me. "Really? That would be just... Amazing." He smiled. "Of course. I'll talk to Justin about it later. Can you call us down when breakfast is ready?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes. And thank you."