Chapter 13: "How much?"

"So, you both live here?" Sarah asked as we sat in the den. I nodded. "Yeah. I sleep upstairs in Justin's room." I replied. She nodded. "How're the girls at Joe's? I asked. She shrugged. "He got rid of one of the beds because we weren't making enough money. Now I have to share a bed with Katy, Beth, Lauren, Jess, and Ashley." She mumbled. "Oh, gross. Jess never cleans herself." I replied. She nodded. "Trust me, I know."

"Anyone leave yet?" I asked. "Yeah, Paige left." She nodded. "Really? I thought she'd never leave."  I mumbled. "Joe kicked her out. She kept bringing drugs into the house and he couldn't risk any of the yonguer girls getting into anything." She replied. I nodded. "How are they? Kara and everything?" I asked. "They're good, same as usual. Justine turns 14 this weekend." She smiled. "FOURTEEN?" Justin yelled. I jumped and looked over at him. "What the fuck is a thirteen year old girl doing there? How many girls total are in the house?" He asked, suddenly really upset. "Uh.. Like 15 or so?" Sarah replied.

Justin stood up and shook his head. "Fuck that. No way. Hannah, go get the spare rooms ready." He growled. "Justin, where are you going?" I asked, standing up with him. "I'm going to call Joe. He wants money? I'll give him money. He's not keeping those girls though. Now go, get the spare rooms ready." He replied before storming off out of the den. I looked at Sarah wide eyed, the same look on her face. "Oh my god.." I whispered. "What's he doing?!" She asked with a shriek. "I think he's bringing all of the girls here.." I replied.

"Come on, help me get the spare rooms ready!" I yelled and ran upstairs, Sarah following close behind. "Hannah, why is he doing this? Some of those girls are really violent." She mumbled, helping me grab blankets from the closet. "I know that, Sarah." I mumbled. "But I can't just tell him no. Once they get here, maybe we can just.. I don't know.." I groaned.

Sarah and I quickly got the rooms ready before I ran back downstairs to see Justin. "Justin!" I yelled. "I'm in the library!" He called out. I ran in there to see him sitting there with a smile on his face."Justin, listen.. Those girls aren't all safe. You can't just bring them all here.." I mumbled. "They're not all coming here. Joe said that he'd send over the younger ones since they're mostly all virgins and no use to him. Only the girls that are 15 and under are coming here. But he said that if there were any other girls that really wanted to come here, they could too." He replied. "Why're you doing this?.." I asked before walking over and sitting on his lap. "You know that you don't have to do this, right?.." I asked.

"Hannah.. When I think of what you had to go through, it kills me. You should have never gone through that. Someone should have saved you from that. Someone should have been there for you. I have a little sister and I'd fucking kill someone to keep her safe. These girls may not have family, but that doens't mean that no one should be there for them." He replied, soothingly rubbing my back while he talked. I couldn't help but to lightly smile and shake my head. "Justin Drew Bieber, I lo-" "Hannah? Where am I staying tonight?" Sarah asked as he walked into the room. "Uh.. I'll take you there." I replied before standing up. "We'll talk later?" I asked Justin, just barely holding on to his hand but keeping the physical contact. He smiled and nodded.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him before walking off with Sarah.

*Justin's POV*

My heart was pounding so fast whenever Hannah left. I swear to God, she was going to say I love you. She was going to say I love you first. No. No, that's not allowed. I have to say it first! I can't let her say it first and she almost did. She wants to talk later too, which means that she's going to say it. I have to tell her I love her before she tells me she loves me but.. How do I know when she's going to do it? Tonight? An hour from now? Fuck.

The only reason I haven't told her yet is because.. Well what if she didn't say it back? But now.. Now I know she'll say it back. Unless it was a spur of the moment type thing? Fuck.

I can't even think about it right now because I have to get ready for at least 5 girls to come stay at my house. What am I supposed to do? When will I even get a chance to talk to Hannah? I heard a loud ring echo through the house making me snap out of it. The girls are here. I walked out into the main part of the house and smiled at the group of girls standing by the door. Only 7 of them. That means that there's 2 girls that are 16 or above that just decided to come here.

"Hi, girls." I smiled. "Hannah has your rooms all ready upstairs. There's enough for each of you, if you want to sleep alone. If you want to sleep with someone else that's fine, Just tell Hannah and she'll put you in a room with each other." I saw two girls who looked particularly young and seemed to be hanging on to each other for dear life. "You all can go upstairs whenever you'd like. You're more than welcome to explore the house, too. This is Max, my butler." I said before waving my hand toward Max. "And I'm Justin." "Why are we here?" One of the older girls asked.

I just sort of shrugged. "You girls weren't in a good environment. Here you have as much food as you want, and you're not going to have to do anything for it. You could each have your own bed, your own room.. It might just be temporary, but I promise you that you'll never be in a situation like you were at Joes." I replied. "We can just eat whenever we want?.." Another girl asked. I nodded. "Yeah, of course. Just tell Max over there what you want and he would be more than happy to get it for you." I smiled. "Now come on, lets get you in your rooms." They all nodded and followed me up stairs.

They all basically picked out their own rooms, leaving me alone in the hallway to wonder where Hannah was. I walked over to our bedroom and just barely opened the door. "So.. you almost told him that you love him?" Sarah asked. "Yes.. Oh, god. What was I thinking? There's no way that he loves me already.. right?" She asked. "Are you kidding me? You're the most lovable person I've ever met! Sarah replied. "He'd be a fool if he wasn't in love with you."

I knocked on the door before walking in, pretending as if I wasn't listening to the conversation. "Hey, all of the girls just picked out their rooms. Sarah, do you have yours?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah.. I'll go get my stuff unpacked." She smiled and walked out of the room, leaving Hannah sitting criss cross in the middle of the bed. "Hey, babe." She smiled and patted the bed. I gladly sat next to her before pulling her into my arms just a bit. "You met the girls?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. They all seem nice." I smiled.

"So.. You were saying something before you came up here?" I asked her. I felt her body stiffen in the slightest bit. "Oh.. yeah." She mumbled. "Uh.. Nothing important really.." She added with a smile. I interlocked my fingers with hers before gently kissing her knuckles. "Hannah.." I whispered. "Hmm?" She asked. "You know how much you mean to me?" I asked. "How much?" She asked before giggling. "So much that it hurts. So much that the idea of you leaving me makes me want to rip my heart out. So much that your smile can instantly calm me down, but get me so nervous at the same time." I whispered, staring right into her eyes the entire time.

"I never thought that I could be so happy.. So damn lucky.." I added. "I don't know what we are anymore. I don't know if you're my girlfriend or not, I don't know where this is going to end up, and I don't know if you're going to leave me when you turn 18 but I do know one thing." I said, her eyes suddenly lighting up. "I know that I love you with all of my heart, Hannah. I love you with everything I have." I whispered. She smiled up at me. "You do?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "I do. More than anything in this world." I replied.

She leaned up slowly and pressed her lips against mine, her lips moving at the perfect pace making me want to melt. I slowly pulled away and smiled at her. "So?.." I asked with a chuckle. She giggled and kissed my nose. "Oh, sorry was I supposed to say something there?" She asked, just a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Well, it was sort of rude to leave me hanging." I replied. She giggled and pecked my lips once again. "I love you too, Justin. So. Fucking. Much."