Chapter 35: "Hey, cutie."

"Hi, baby." I smiled as I laid in bed on the phone with Justin. Scooby had fallen asleep beside me. "I miss you." Justin whined. "I miss you too, baby. Skype?" I asked. "Sure." I bit my lip and pressed the end button before pressing the button on my laptop, hearing the little ringing noise as I called Justin. I turned on my side, hiding my naked body under the blankets as I turned to face the laptop.

"Hey, cutie." Justin answered with a smile. I blushed and smiled back at him. "Hi." I replied quietly. "You sleepy?" I shook my head. "No... Just sorta bored." I replied. "Me too. I got done with work about an hour ago. I should be home tomorrow around 4 or 5." He smiled. I excitedly smiled back at him. "Yay!" I cheered as quietly as possible. "Baby, put Scooby in his bed. He's not allowed on our bed." Justin frowned. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him before sitting up and lifting Scooby. I gently sat him on his bed before running back over and jumping into my bed.

I laid on my back, letting out a large breath before moving my legs back under the blanket. "No, no! Don't cover up." Justin whined with a pouty face. I smirked and sat up, turning my body toward the screen. "You wanna see?" I whispered, closing my knees in front of the camera. Justin smirked a bit and nodded. "Yeah, baby." I innocently smiled before shutting the screen just a bit, angling it at my girly parts. I slowly spread my leg and laid back on the bed, letting Justin's eyes scan up my body. He bit his lip and shook his head. "Fuck." He whispered. I giggled and moved my hands over my thighs.

"I miss you, Justin." I whined and trailed my hand closer to my heat. "Fuck, I miss you too, baby girl." He whispered, his hand slowly creeping into his sweats. "Are you going to touch yourself for me, Justin?" I asked innocently. He nodded. "Yeah, baby." He whispered, his hand now moving inside of his sweats. "I will too... If you let me see." I replied. He smirked a bit before standing up and yanking his sweats and boxers down to his ankles. "See how hard I am for you already, baby?" He asked, slowly stroking himself.

I let out a small whimper before finally touching myself... there. Justin sat back on the couch, continuing to stroke himself as he watched me run my fingers over myself. "Does that feel good, baby?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "I can see how wet you are, baby. That for me?" "Yes, Justin." I whispered and gently moved my fingers over my clit. "That's beautiful, baby... Fuck." He whispered. I giggled moved my fingers a bit lower, over my entrance.

"Do it, baby girl." He whispered. "I don't know if I can make myself cum, Justin..." I admitted shly. "You can. Just do what I say, alright?" He asked. I nodded and circled my fingers around my entrance, just like Justin does. I inserted my middle finger, making me let out a tiny moan. It didn't feel as good as when Justin did it because his fingers went a lot deeper, but it was still nice.

"Good girl, baby. Now pump it in and out. Curl it a little on the way out." "Oh.." I moaned as I followed his instructions. "There you go." He whispered, now pumping his cock harder. I couldn't help but to moan at the sight. The sexiness of the whole moment was overwhelming.

"Fuck Justin, I need you." I whimpered and started moving my finger faster. "Another finger, baby. Put in another." I obeyed and slipped my pointer finger into myself as well as my middle finger. I moaned at the feeling before reaching up with my free hand and grabbing my breast. "Mmm, there you go baby. You got it." Justin smirked.

"Justin, oh god.." I moaned and gently lifted my hips off the bed. "Your other hand, baby... Reach down and rub your clit." I obeyed and led my other hand down my body before placing my fingers against myself. "Fuck." I moaned as I moved my fingers against myself. "Bend your fingers. Make a come here motion." Justin directed. I obeyed and moved my fingers inside myself, suddenly letting out a loud moan as pleasure radiated through my body.

"Feel that, baby? How does it feel?" Justin asked. "Oh god... So good." I moaned, moving my fingers faster as I felt my orgasm build up. "Are you going to cum, Hannah? I'm going to cum. Cum with me, baby." He whispered. I quickly nodded before releasing a string of cuss and moans, my whole body stiffening as my legs shook. I let out another little tiny moan as I removed my fingers from myself and laid them on my stomach. "Oh god." I whispered before looking over at Justin.

He had already came, his cum landing on his chest and stomach. I bit my lip and sat up, moving the laptop screen so that Justin could see my face. "Hi.." I giggled as he opened his eyes, still breathing heavily. "Hey." He chuckled. "Fuck." He groaned as he looked down at his torso. "I wish I could lick it off." I told him with a little smirk. He laughed before looking up at me. "Stop it. You'll get me hard again." He growled before reaching over and grabbing his t-shirt. He wiped off his abs and chest before throwing the t-shirt somewhere in the room.

"How is it in the US?" I asked, wrapping the blankets around myself. "It's okay... Boring, mostly. I can't wait to come home. I miss you and Scooby." He frowned. I smiled. "Well you get to come home tomorrow. I can make a big dinner with all your favorite foods to welcome you home." I smiled. He chuckled and nodded. "That sounds great, baby girl. You know it's getting late. You should get to sleep." He replied. I nodded. "I was going to. Will you stay on skype with me?" I asked as I laid down and pulled the blankets over me. He nodded.

"Of course babe." He replied before standing up and lifting his computer. He walked over to his bed before laying down himself. "I miss you. I wish you were here." I whispered as He covered himself with the blankets. "I miss you too, baby." He replied quietly. "But you need sleep. I get to see you tomorrow, so all you have to do is fall asleep. Then you get to see me so much sooner." He smiled. I smiled and nodded.

"I love you. So much." I whispered. "I love you more, baby. Go to sleep." He replied. "Mmm.." I groaned and closed my eyes. "Sing." I whispered. "Sing what?" "Anything." He let out a sigh. He ended up singing "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. I smiled and cuddled into the pillow as I slowly drifted asleep to the sound of my man's voice.