Chapter 26: "Can I sit?"

*Justin's POV*

I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I told Hannah that I didn't want to have sex anymore. Just... After hearing Ryan talk, it made me feel bad about pushing her into it so quickly.

"Hannah?..." I asked quietly as I walked up behind her. She had disappeared off by the pond for almost half an hour. "What?" She whispered. "Can I sit?" She simply nodded. I sat beside her before reaching over to grab her hand, which she pulled away from me. I swear my heart completely shattered just at that one little action. "Hannah... Please don't be mad at me." I whispered. "I'm not mad, Justin I'm just... Hurt." She replied with a shake of the head. "You don't... You don't want to have sex with me anymore. It's just crazy to think that I gave you permission to do the one thing that no one else was never allowed to do to me and now you don't want to." She whispered.

I shook my head at her. "You're getting this all wrong, Hannah." I replied. "I'm the one who messed up. From the beginning, not even just tonight." She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "What do you mean?" "I mean... I never asked you to be mine. I never waited for you to decide that you were ready to do things with me. I never gave it a second thought when you told me that I could take your virginity. I took everything so fast. You're the type of girl that someone should wait for. Someone should have to make you fall for them, then go on a date with you, then kiss you, then do other things, then have you move in, then propose to you, then marry you, then take your virginity. With us?... I fucked it all up." I whispered and shook my head.

"Justin, I told you so many times that I am in love with the way that things happened with us. I don't care about how things went in the past, I just care about where we are in the present. I want to have sex with you, Justin. If I didn't I never would have. If and when we get married, I will still want to have sex with you as much as I do right now. I love you with all my heart, and if I could take back ever sleeping with you, I wouldn't. You have to understand that I love being your girlfriend, no matter how we got here. I just simply love being with you. I love you. I don't get why you think that I'm so disappointed in the way things happened. I love the way things happened." She replied.

"Do you?..." She nodded. "I really do." She replied. I sighed and shook my head. "I'm sorry... I just want the best for you." I replied. "And I do have the best for me. I have you, and that's all I could ever ask for." She whispered. "I love you so much, Justin. Now stop trying to change the past. The past is what got us here today. Just leave it that way." She whispered. I nodded and looked over at her. "I love you." I whispered before leaning over and pressing my lips against hers. She smiled into the kiss and sat her hand on the side of my face, slowly moving her lips against mine. She pulled away a bit and smiled at me.

"Can we go back to the fire? I think they're cooking smores." I mumbled. She giggled and nodded before standing up with me. "By the way..." She said as she stood up. "You totally broke before me. No self control." She shook her finger at me, shaking her head with it. I chuckled at her. "You have 5 seconds to run, Jones." I replied. Her eyes widened before she took off toward the fire.

*Hannah's POV*

I took off toward the fire, only looking back to see if Justin was chasing me yet. I squealed and quickened my pace as I ran from him. Just as I got up to the fire, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I let our a fit of giggles as Justin spun us around before setting me down on the ground and leaning around to peck my lips. I smiled and held his hand as we walked over to the fire. "So, we were thinking that Ryan could stay in the tent with you guys tonight? 6 people, 2 tents." Chaz said. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's cool." I mumbled. "I'll sleep in the middle." Justin added. Ryan and I simply nodded. 

"Someone fucking entertain us." Alfredo groaned. "How?" I asked with a giggle. "I don't know. Dance, sing, tell jokes. Something." He mumbled. "I mean... I can sing a little." I replied quietly. "Really? Let's hear it." Justin replied with a little smile. "I don't know, I'm not really good." I mumbled. "Come on, just show us." Christian spoke with a chuckle. I sighed. "Song?" I asked. They all shrugged. I let out a huff and straightened my back a bit.

"I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face. So afraid to tell the world what I've got to say, but I have this dream right inside of me. I gotta' let it show, it's time to let you know yeah to let you know. This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now. Gonna' let the light shine on me. Now I've found who I am, there's no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I wanna' be. This is me."

"Holy shit, Bieber. You've got a little star on your hands." Ryan mumbled. "Was that your song?" Justin asked. "I mean... Yeah." I mumbled. "Why didn't you ever tell me you could sing like that? Or write your own music?" He asked. I shrugged. "Because I can't really..." I replied quietly. "You're joking?" Alfredo asked with a chuckle. "I mean, I guess I'm not terrible but that doesn't make me any good at it." I replied. "You're better than a lot of famous singers that I've heard." Christian replied. "Pshh, yeah right." I mumbled. "Honest, Hannah. You're really fucking good." Justin replied.

"Well, thank you." I giggled and shook my head. "You guys tired?" Ryan asked with a yawn. I nodded and looked up at Justin. "Bedtime?" He nodded before saying goodnight to the boys and walking over to the tent with Ryan and I. I laid on the left side of Justin as Ryan laid on the right. "Please don't have sex beside me." Ryan mumbled, making me burst out into laughter. "Oh, I don't know Ryan. I might not be able to control myself." I replied. "Shut up." He chuckled and rolled over on to his side.

"Ooh, Justin!" I moaned. "Like that, baby?" Justin asked with a little smirk as Ryan groaned and covered his ears with his hands. I giggled and tapped his shoulder. "What?" He growled. "Goodnight, Ry." I whispered. "Goodnight." He whispered back and rolled over on to his tummy. Justin and I laid facing each other, cuddled together under one blanket. "I love you." I whispered. He nodded. "I love you too, baby girl. Wake me up if you wake up before me." He replied. I nodded. "Good night princess." He whispered and leaned forward to gently caress my lips with his own. I gladly accepted his kiss, pulling away after only a few seconds.

"Good night, Justin."