Chapter 9: "Make it yours." *sexual content*

*Extremely sexual content.*

I sat in the back of the limo with Justin as we drove home, both of us excited to finally "seal the deal" I guess you could say. The last two weeks with him have been so beyond perfect. After Selena left, we only got closer and closer. It's weird though, because usually it goes friends, then crush, then dating, then officially a couple, then oral sex, then actual sex. Justin and I are somehow going from oral sex, to friends, to crush, to sorta kinda going on a date, to actual sex. I don't mind, though. Justin's an amazing guy, and he really knows what he's doing with his mouth so, he's most likely really good with his penis too.

"We're home." Justin mumbled before kissing the top of my head.I nodded and exited the car with him. We walked inside, and instantly walked upstairs to the bedroom. "I'm uh.. I'm going to get into something a bit more comfortable." I said. Justin nodded. "Yeah, me too." He chuckled, pulling his tie off. I smiled and walked into Justin's big walk in closet, also the place that I kept my clothes. I instantly went to the lingerie section of my clothes and grabbed a nice little back piece. It was all lace, which I happened to know that Justin loved.

I quickly removed all of my clothing and slipped on the tiny piece of fabric. It barely covered me at all, but just enough to tease Justin. I let my long hair down out of the up-do, making it fall in nice long curls. I flipped it over a few times before sucking in a deep breath and walking out into the bedroom. I leaned my body against the door frame as Justin looked over at me. He was in only his tight little black boxers. "Like?" I asked with a smile before doing a little spin for him. He bit his lip and nodded. "Love.." He whispered. I smiled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you uh.. Like want candles or something? I don't really know how to make it special for you, I've never really-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "All I want is you." I whispered in reply. He lightly smiled. "As long as it's you, it's going to be special. I like you a lot, Justin. I trust you and I want you to be the one to take my virginity. Candles or no candles, this is going to be so special to me." I added, my finger nails gently scratching at the back of his head. "Believe it or not, but this is going to be special for me too. I've never really uh.. Like had sex that meant something to me before.." He admitted. "Really?" I whispered with a smile. He nodded.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed. I laid flat on my back before pulling him on top of me, wrapping my legs around him as he crawled over my body. "You know how much you mean to me?" He whispered as he gently kissed my neck. I smiled and ran my hands through his hair. "Wait, Justin.." I whispered as his hands grabbed the bottom of my black lace nighty. He stopped and looked up at me. "Do you remember our first shower together? When I asked you why you picked me and you said that you didn't, and that I was a random choice?.." I asked quietly. He nodded. "I know you were lying.." I added.

He sighed and nodded once again. "I didn't want you to think that I was into you.." He chuckled. "I'd watched you for months. Trying to figure out what was so special about you.. I knew I had to have you." He shook his eyes. "I was addicted to the thought of you. I thought of different ways that I could just come up to you and introduce myself but.. Nothing sounded good enough." He shook his head. "I can't tell you how many times I touched myself and imagined it was you." He added with a whisper. I smiled. "You know, if I didn't know you I'd be totally freaked out.." I replied with a giggle. He smiled and nodded. "Understandable." He replied.

"Seriously though, baby.. I've known from the minute I laid eyes on you that there was something different.. something that I needed." He added. "Justin?" I asked. "Hmm?" "Shut up and fuck me." He smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine once again. His hands smoothly glided over my body. Without wasting a second, he removed my lingerie leaving me completely naked underneath him. I bit my lip and smiled at him as a growl came from deep inside of him. "Do you like my body?" I whispered. He nodded. "Fuck. yeah." He replied.

"Make it yours." His eyes searched mine for a second before I reached down and moved his boxers down over his butt, letting his cock spring free. "Please.." I whispered. He slipped his boxers the rest of the way off and threw them on the ground with my clothing.

"This is going to hurt, baby.. A lot." He whispered. I nodded. "I know." I replied. "I'm ready, Justin.. Please just.." I moaned and lifted my hips toward his. He chuckled and pushed my hips down on to the bed. "Ready?" He asked. I quickly nodded and wrapped my arms around his torso, placing my hands right above his butt. He looked down for a second to line himself up to my entrance before looking back up at me.

He kept eye contact as he slowly slipped himself into me, my mouth opening as I began to feel the pain. "Fuck, fuck! Are you in yet?" I whimpered. "About half way.." He replied quietly. My eyes widened. "Do you want me to stop? I'll stop, baby just say the word." He added, his eyes full of concern. "No.. No, keep going." I sucked in a deep breath. He slowly slid more of himself into me, hurting me more and more by the second. I could feel my eyes begin to tear up, so I shut them tight as he pushed himself into me.

"No, baby.. Look at me.." He whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Don't look away from me. This is the last little bit then I'll be completely in, okay?" I nodded, biting my lip in pain. He leaned down and caressed my lips with his own, gently moving them against mine which honestly distracted me from the pain. I couldn't help but to bite his lip as he shoved the last little bit of himself into me. "You okay, beautiful?" He whispered. I nodded. "Yeah, I just.. Just wait a second."

After a couple of seconds, I gave Justin a little nod, letting him know that he could start moving. He obeyed and began to move, deep growls coming from inside of his chest. It was painful, and just terrible. The pain rippling through my body made me want to jump off a cliff. But at the same time, all I had to do was look up at Justin and the look on his face made me feel a million times better.

"You like that, baby?" I asked quietly. "Fuck, yes." He growled as his head fell on to my shoulder. "Are you going to cum soon?" I asked, trying to make him cum as fast as possible. "Yes, baby... God, yes." He moaned. "You're so tight- feels so-o good." "Cum for me then, baby. Show me how good it feels." I whispered.

"Fuck.. I-I'm cumming!" He groaned as his head rolled back, his hips suddenly speeding up before I felt his hot seed spill into me. He moaned, cussed, and growled his way through his orgasm as his hips slowly came to a stop. He pulled out of me before his body fell on top of mine, his warm breath tickling my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly closed his eyes. "Don't fall asleep on me.." I giggled and gently pinched his butt. He chuckled and looked up at me.

"Jesus Christ, that was amazing." He whispered. I smiled down at him. "It was for me too.. Honestly." I replied truthfully. He smiled before leaning down and kissing me once again. "You want to sleep?" He asked. I nodded. "So bad." I replied with a giggle. He smiled before moving us so that we were at the top of the bed, me laying on his chest. "Thank you so much for tonight, Hannah.." He whispered. I gently kissed the side of his chest and looked up at him. "Thank you, Justin."

{A/N: Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all goes well and that you all have a wonderful day!}