Chapter 37: "Your equipment is my favorite."

"Hannah?" I turned around and saw Max in the door way. "Mr.Bieber would like to know if you would join him for a workout in the gym?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Tell him that I'll be down in a minute." I replied. Max nodded before walking out of the room. I slipped out of my clothes and quickly changed into a sports bra, pink, with my black nike shorts.

I grabbed a towel before running off downstairs. I found my way to the gym and saw Justin and Max, Max simply standing there. "Max, could you get me a bottle of water?" I asked. He nodded and scampered off out of the room. "Hey." I smiled over at Justin, who was wearing only his blue basketball shorts and a pair of yellow boxers. "Hey babes." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I was hoping you'd work out with me. I haven't done much in a while." He said before beinding over to touch his toes. "I've never seen fancy equipment like this." I replied before skimming my fingers over the treadmill.
"Nice isn't it?" He asked as he stood back up.

"Your equipment is my favorite." He whispered before trailing his hand up my side to my breast, and giving it a rough squeeze. I giggled and turned around in his arms. "You're bad... Be good." I whispered before leaning up and gently kissing him. I removed myself from his arms before walking on to the treadmill. Now all I have to do is sit here and watch Justin get nice and sweaty. ~*~

Justin grunted as he lifted his weights, the noises coming from him going straight toward my girly parts. I bit my lip and took a sip of my water, watching his arms flex with every movement he made. His muscles were glistening with sweat and I mentally thanked him for not wearing a shirt. "Justin." I spoke, removing myself from the exercise bike. "Huh?" He grunted before looking up at me. "We need to go upstairs... Now." He furrowed his eyebrows. "What, why?"

I let out a frustrated sigh and gave him "the look". "Justin... Now." I growled and made my way out of the gym. I heard him put down the weights before following close behind me. We walked into the bedroom, where I instantly stripped from my clothes. I turned around and yanked down his shorts and boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room. "Fuck me. Now." I commanded before pressing my body against his. I leaned up and captured his lips in mine, his hands moving over my curves and finally settling on my ass. He was a bit startled, but kissed me back just as hard. As always.

"This was sudden..." He chuckled as I moved my lips to his neck. I sucked on the skin between his shoulder and neck before trailing kisses down to his chest. I ran my tongue over his cross tattoo, my eyes never leaving his. I kissed my way down to his belly button, making sure to bite him here and there. "Fuck... Babe." He groaned as his fingers found my hair. I smirked and repeatedly ran my tongue over his happy trail. I reached up and grabbed his now hard cock, moving it to the side so that I could place kisses directly beside it. Justin let out a frustrated groan. "Shit, babe. Please." He begged, his hands pulling my hair back out of my face.

I innocently looked up at him as I moved my mouth closer and closer to his dick. I heard a small moan come from him as I began to kiss up the side of his length. "Fuckin'... Shit." He cursed as I took his tip into my mouth. I just barely sucked on him, being sure to wrap my tongue around the tip as I pumped him in my hand.

"Please baby. Don't tease." He whined, moving his hips slightly forward. I allowed his cock to slip further into my mouth, loving nothing more than the sound of his moans and grunts. "Ugh... I... No." He groaned and picked me up by my shoulders before throwing me onto the bed. I laid on my back, smiling up at Justin as he stood at the end of the bed. He grabbed my ankles and yanked my body down so that my ass was on the edge of the bed.

Justin fell to his knees, directly in front of me. I bit my lip as he trailed his hand up the inside of my thigh while blowing cool air on my very warm center. "Please, Justin..." I whined. He smirked up at me. "Seems the tables have turned, baby." He chuckled before leaning forward and just barely swiping my bud with his tongue. "Oh, Justin... Please." I whimpered and grabbed the back of his head, urging him to keep his mouth on me.

He obeyed, pressing his lips against me and swiping his tongue over me while he gently sucked. I cursed and moaned as his hands roamed my body. His mouth is so sinfully talented. I bet he could tie a cherry stem with it if he tried.

"More... Oh, Justin. More." I begged. He got the message and removed his mouth from me, slowly kising his way up my body. I smiled and grabbed his face, bringing his lips to mine as he moved us higher on the bed. "I need you, Justin. So bad." I whispered and arched my body into his. He nodded. "I know, baby. I'll take care of you." He placed his forearms on either side of my head to keep him up. "Legs. Around my waist." I obeyed and wrapped my legs around him before leaning up and just barely kissing his lips. He smiled a bit and rubbed his nose against mine. I giggled as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you so fucking much." He smiled down at me. "I love you too, baby." I whispered, my hands slowly caressing his torso. Without warning, I flipped us over so that I was on top of him, and sank myself down onto his cock, moans coming from deep inside both of us. I slowly began to move my hips in circles on him, getting used to his presence. One I was completely adjusted, I lifted myself, rotated my hips, then slammed back down onto him.

I watched Justin's eyes roll back with pleasure as his head titled back. His hands grabbed my hips and began to help me move up and down. I leaned my body down so that my chest was pressed against his, our eyes burning into each others as he moved inside of me. "I love you. So much." I whispered, mening ever single word. "I love you, baby. More." He replied before kissing me once again. "I can't wait to marry you one day." He thrusted up into me. I moaned as my eyes fell shut. "Look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked down into his. "You know that I own this pussy, right? It's mine. You're mine. Always." He growled and thrusted up into me again. "Oh, God please." I whimpered. "You want me to flip us around and pound the shit out of you?" He whispered. "I thought it was your pussy? Do what you want with it." I replied with a slight smirk. He growled before flipping us over so that I was under him.

He began to pound into me, a fit of moans and cuss words suddenly erupting from inside of me. "Oh, Justin." I cried out as I ran my nails down his back. "Mine." He growled and claimed my lips with his own. I did my best at holding back my tears, not wanting him to feel bad once again. Justin pulled away and saw that I still had my eyes closed. "Open." He growled. I obeyed and opened my eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows and stopped his hips as he saw that my eyes were all glossed over. "Are you crying?" He asked. I quickly shook my head no. "Don't lie." He whispered. I felt my bottom lip quiver as I slowly nodded yes. "No.. No why? Am I hurting you? You have to tell me that shit, baby." He replied. I shook my head.

"No, Justin. You're not hurting me. I'm being stupid just... Please, finish." I whispered. "I can't when you're laying there crying, babe." He shook his head and slowly pulled himself out of me. "What is it, what's wrong?" He asked. "Justin, please." I whimpered and closed my eyes. "Please just... Ignore me. Please." I begged. "I can't ignore the fact that you're crying Hannah. What the hell is wrong?" He asked, a bit harsher this time. "Justin." I whispered and shook my head. "I love you... I know you love me. I just... Please don't leave me."