Chapter 22: "That doesn't make you any less of a whore."

"So... The grown ups are asleep." Chaz smirked as it was just us kids in the living room. "Chaz, we're not having an orgy." Ryan spoke up. "Speak for yourself!" I replied. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Kidding..." I giggled. "Damn it." Chaz whispered and shook his head. I smiled and leaned up to kiss Justin. We ended up fucking in his childhood bed. Then when I told him I felt dirty about it, he took me from behind in the shower. We've been here less than 24 hours and we already fucked twice. We have a problem.

"How about like the old days? Truth or dare?" Ryan asked. "Ohh, yeah. Let's play." Alfredo replied with a smile. "Lets start with the newbie. Hannah, truth or dare?" Ryan asked. "Mmm... I'll start with truth." I replied. "Fair enough. Is it true that you and Justin actually went upstairs to have sex?" He asked with a little smirk. I blushed. "Yes." I answered truthfully. "Twice." I added. Everyone ooh'ed as Justin and I laughed. "Okay... Caitlin. Truth or dare?" I asked. "Uhh... Dare." She replied. "I dare you to kiss Chaz." "What?!" She yelled. "Come on. Don't be chicken." I smirked. "Come ere' baby..." Chaz said with a smirk.

Caitlin let out a huff before leaning down and pecking Chaz's lips. "Okay... Justin. Truth or dare?" Caitlin asked. "Truth." He replied. "How did you really meet Hannah? And I know the truth so..." She said. Our eyes both widened. "What?" I asked. "Yep. All I had to do was look up your name Hannah." She smiled over at me. "Hannah was in an abusive home. I took her out of it. Now drop it." Justin growled. "Wait, so the story about your parents and your uncle was a lie?" Ryan asked. "No. My parents died in a house fire and I didn't have any other family. I was put in foster care. I lived in a house with 16 other girls. We had 4 twin beds and got fed when we were lucky. So if you must know... No. Justin and I didn't meet at a business dinner. He paid for me, took me out of the house, and we fell in love. Happy?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"You're leaving out a big chunk of information Hannah." She replied. "Stop." Justin growled. "Why don't you tell everyone how you saved money?" She asked. I felt my heart begin to race as my entire body heated up. "Stop..." I whispered. "Come on... Kitty." She smiled. I felt my heart completely drop. She knew it. She knew everything. I don't know how, but she did. Maybe she paid Joe for information. "Kitty?..." Justin asked quietly. "Don't call me that." I replied. "Then tell the truth." "The truth? The truth is that you're jealous that I ended up with Justin so you're being a raging bitch." I replied. She smiled and shook her head. "You see boys... In her spare time to make money-" "Stop Caitlin, now." Justin growled and stood up.

"What, Justin? Can't accept your girlfriends past... As a prostitute?" She asked with a little smirk. I watched as the boys mouths fell open. "I never slept with anybody." I replied as I stood up. "I only ever did oral, and I made them wear a condom. Justin was my first. I'm not this dirty slut that you're making me out to be." I shook my head. "Oh, why's that? Because you did it for food and shelter?" She asked. "That doesn't make you any less of a whore." She smiled. I wanted to punch her. I was going to punch her. All I could even do was cry. What if someone told Justin's family. "I didn't have a choice." I growled as a tear slipped down my cheek. "If I wanted to eat, sleep, do anything, I had to do what Joe told me." I added.

"You couldn't tell someone?" She asked. "You don't understand. I had sisters there. I wasn't hit often, and I got enough food to keep me alive. I could have been in a much worse situation. You can't use my past against me, it isn't who I am anymore." I replied. "When you were in the hospital... You know, after you tried to commit suicide... Why didn't you just finish the job?" She asked. "How did you know that?" Justin asked. "Like I said... Just looked her up on the internet. Just face it Hannah. You may not be a prostitute anymore, but you will always be a dirty little slut." Next thing I knew, my hand was stinging and Caitlin was holding her cheek as she groaned in pain. I quickly ran out of the room and upstairs into Justin's bedroom. Justin followed close behind me and slammed the door. "Baby..." He whispered.

I quickly packed up the very few things that Justin and I had packed. "We need to go. Now." I replied. "Babe, stop." He mumbled and pulled me into his arms. I struggled for a bit, but finally gave up and let my body melt into his as I cried into his chest. We eventually somehow got to the floor where I continued to cry against him. He didn't say anything, just held me. Which I loved.

"God, why?" I sobbed. "Stop, Hannah... Once we talk to everyone and tell them the full story, they'll understand." He whispered. "No, Justin. They won't. Because this is your family. A family that thinks that you're with a girl that graduated and was above her grade level and certainly not a fucking prostitute." I replied. "But their precious baby boy was just trying to do the right thing by taking in some dirty slut and giving her food, right? Because you didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't your sex slave for over to weeks or anything. I growled and pushed him off of me.

"Really Hannah? You're going to get mad at me right now? You want me to tell them the truth, I will." He replied. I breathed heavily as I looked into his eyes. "I love you, Hannah. I don't want you to be made out as the bad guy here." He whispered. "I just... They all liked me. Everything was going so good and now I'm just a dirty prostitute again." I cried. He scooted closer to me and pulled me into his arms once again. "We will figure something out, baby. Do you understand me? We'll get through it like we got through everything else. Together." I nodded and sniffled before looking up at him.

"I'm so sorry that I can't be the girl that everyone wants me to be." I whispered. "You deserve so much better than me. I'm so sorry." I cried and laid my head back on his chest once again. "You're all that I will ever want Hannah. There's no one in this world that will ever mean more to me than you do." He whispered. "I don't care where you came from or what you did in your past. We've both made mistakes. Yours just weren't by choice."

{SO sorry for the short chapter... I'll definitely try to have another one up by tonight!}