Chapter 43: "There's a baby in there?"

I sat around everyone at the dinner table, all of us eating in silence. Everyone agreed to come back over for my birthday dinner, which I was thankful for.

"Hannah, would you like a glass of wine for your birthday?" Jeremy asked. I smiled and shook my head. "No, thank you. I can't." I replied. "Sure you can. No one will tell that you're underage." He chuckled. I bit my lip and looked up at Justin. "No, dad. She can't..." Justin mumbled. Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Why?..." He asked quietly. All eyes were suddenly on us. I smiled and laid my head on Justin's shoulder. "Well," Justin smiled and hooked his arm around me. "We wouldn't want to hurt the baby." He added, the smile never leaving his face as everyone's mouths dropped. I giggled and hid my face in my hands.

"Baby?!" Pattie shouted, standing from her seat. "Oh, I'm going to be a grandmother! Hannah, get over here!" She cheered and opened her arms. I giggled and walked over to her, gladly accepting her hug. Everyone stood up and hugged us, most of them saying congrats.

"There's a baby in there?" Jaxon asked, poking my stomach. I smiled and nodded. "There is." I replied. "A boy or a girl?" He asked. "Well, we don't know yet. But guess what?" I asked before kneeling down in front of him. "You're going to be this baby's uncle. Isn't that cool?" I asked with a smile. "Does that mean I'll be it's aunt?" Jazzy asked. "Yes." I smiled. "Woah!" She whispered with wide eyes.

"Are you guys going to get married before you have the baby?" Patty asked. "I'd like to get married before I start showing..." I mumbled, standing back up to her height. "That would work." Justin replied and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, so remember. Eat lots of healthy foods, make sure to exercise, don't lift heavy things, no stress, and believe it or not but s-e-x is great for babies." Pattie mumbled. "Mommy, what's s-e-x mean?" Jazzy asked Erin. "If you say that again, the boogie monster will get you!" Jeremy replied, glaring at Jazzy. Her eyes widened as she slapped her hands over her mouth. God, I love this family.~*~

"I'm sleepy." I whispered to Justin as we laid on the couch. "I need to ask you something." He mumbled. I looked up at him, my head laying on his lap. "Joe... Did he ever make you do things to him?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up beside him. "Why?" "Just curious I guess..."

I sighed and scooted closer to him. "When I was 15... He told me what I was going to be doing in order to eat and sleep at his house. I explained to him that I was a virgin and I had never done anything like that before, so he cut me some slack. But he said he still needed to test me to make sure that I at least knew how to give a half decent blow job." Justin nodded.

"So, I asked him to wear a condom. He surpringly agreed. When it was actually time... He was in his big chair in his room. I was afraid. I remember shaking really badly and I could barely even get his belt undone. When I finally took his pants off... I started to cry." I felt Justin tense beside me. I looked over at him, seeing pure rage in his eyes.

"He told me to stop crying. But not like in a nice way. He yelled at me." I reached over and grabbed Justin's hand, which calmed him down a bit. "Then he told me that crying wasn't going to get me anywhere. If I wanted to eat and have a warm bed that night, I had to do what he said. Eventually, he got tired of watching me cry and just sort of... Forced my mouth open."

Justin's thumb rubbed my hand as I spoke. "I couldn't breathe. He told me to calm down and stop crying if I wanted to breathe because he wasn't going to take his dick out of my mouth." Justin's eyes fell shut as he stuck his tongue in his cheek, like he was mad. "I finally stopped crying at one point and I finished the job. He told me that I was good, and I just needed to not cry. Then he pulled up his pants and left." I mumbled.

"The first few jobs I had, I cried the whole way there and the whole way back. But I knew that I had to put up with it if I wanted to eat." Justin opened his eyes and looked down at me before pecking my forehead. "This baby..." He whispered. "Has family. This baby will never be left alone. Never be put in foster care." He whispered. I nodded in agreement. "I promise you, I will not let our baby go unloved." He added.

I couldn't help but to smile up at him. He quickly flipped us so that I was laying on the couch, his face by my tummy. "You hear that, bean?" He whispered, his nose rubbing against my stomach. I smiled down at him with a little giggle, my eyes welling up with tears.

"Mommy and Daddy love you so much. We're going to take such good care of you." He whispered before gently kissing my tummy. At that point, tears were already falling. Not because I was sad, but because I had never been happier. Justin crawled up my body and kissed my lips when he finally got to them. "I love you so much." He mumbled. "I love you too." I whispered with a little sniffle. "Why're you crying?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head to him. "I'm not sure. I'm just really happy. You're going to be such a good daddy." I replied. He smiled down at me. "You think so?" He asked. "I know so, baby. I wouldn't ever want to carry anyone else child. I know that we didn't plan for this, but I don't think I've ever been happier about anything." I whispered. He smiled. "Me either. Tomorrow I'll call the doctor and get an appointment set up for you. You can get the so called 'birth control' taken out and we'll make sure that the baby's okay." I giggled and nodded.

"Thank you for giving me a baby." He whispered. "Well, I couldn't have done it without you." I replied, a little smirk on my lips. He chuckled before gently kissing me. "Mr.Bieber?" I looked over and saw Max standing in the doorway. "I hate to disturb you sir, but my taxi is here." I pouted and crawled out from under Justin before running over to Max.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. I felt his arms wrap around me as I buried my face into his shoulder. After a few seconds, I pulled away and looked up at him. "You be careful, okay? Say hi to your daughter for me." I whispered. He smiled and nodded. "You be careful too, Hannah. I left a list of different foods that are healthy for babies on the counter." He replied. "Thank you, Max." I giggled. "Have fun, have a safe trip." I smiled. "Thank you. I'll be back before you know it." He waved as he left the room.

I felt my eyes well up once again as I turned back to Justin. "Baby..." He chuckled and pulled me into his arms. "I miss him already!" I cried to Justin, tears running down my face. "I know, sweetheart." He whispered. I sniffled as I looked up at him. "Being pregnant makes you cry a lot." I pouted. He laughed and nodded. "I've noticed." "Don't pick on me!" I pouted. "No, baby. I'm not, I promise." He smiled. I let out a huff and wiped my tears away. "Seriously, what the heck." I groaned. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Hormones." He whispered.

"Justin?" I asked. "Hmm?" "I don't know the first thing about any of this baby stuff." I shook my head. "We can go to classes together. Don't be scared." He whispered. I nodded and leaned up on my tippy toes, puckering my lips as I did so. He smiled and gently kissed me, his hand laying on the side of my face. "I love you. Can we go to bed?" "I love you too, Hannah. Yes, we can go to bed."