Chapter 28: "This is home."

I stayed standing beside Bill, food thrown all over the place as I breathed heavily. "Hannah?.." Justin asked quietly. "I just..." I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I guess I just spazzed out. I'm so sorry, Ryan. I'll being you new clothes. I'll clean all of this up, just let me get new clothes on and get clothes for Ryan. Again, I'm so sorry." I rambled on before making my way out of the dinning room. I walked upstairs and changed into Justin's sweats and a white crop top before grabbing a pair of Justin's sweats and a shirt for Ryan.

I walked back downstairs and handed Ryan the clothes before walking into the kitchen and grabbing the garbage can and a carpet scrubber sort of thing as well as carpet cleaner. Everyone simply watched me, all with confused faces as I cleaned my mess. "Can I help Hanny?" Jaxon asked. "No, buddy. Just eat, okay?" Erin whispered. "Hannah..." I felt Justin's hand grab my shoulder. Even though I knew it was him, I ended up jumping because I was so startled and whacked my head right off the kitchen table.

"Ouch!" I squealed as I grabbed my head and stood up. "I'm just... Really clumsy today I guess." I mumbled and walked off into the bathroom. I heard Justin trailing behind me, so I left the door open after I walked in. I moved my hand away from my forehead and let out a sigh as I saw a little trickle of blood run down. It wasn't a giant gash or anything, but enough to make me bleed.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked as he closed the door behind him. "Yeah, it's just a little gash." I replied before grabbing the toilet paper and pressing it against my forehead. "Not what I meant." Justin mumbled and lifted me on to the sink. He walked over and grabbed the first aid kit before walking back and setting it next to me. I sighed and removed the wad of toilet paper from my head.

"This is going to sting a bit..." He whispered before spraying me with some disinfectant. I flinched a little, but it really didn't hurt. Justin cleaned me up before placing a band-aid on my head, placing a little kiss on top of it as he did so. "Are you going to tell me what's going on now? First you act rude toward Bill and don't even shake his hand, then run into the wall, then spill food everywhere, and now you're bleeding because you whacked your head off the table." He mumbled. I sighed and let my head fall into my hands.

"I don't know... I don't know if I should tell you." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Since when do we keep secrets?" He asked. "We don't Justin, I just... I'm so scared." I whispered. "What, are you like... Pregnant or something?" He asked hesitantly. I shook my head no. "Then what is it, baby? I promise, I won't be mad." He replied, placing his arms beside me on the sink so that I was trapped. His face was just inches from mine. "Okay... You have to wait until I'm done talking..." I replied. He nodded.

"The night that I came to your house... There was this guy before you. I mean... Just another ordinary job." I mumbled. He nodded in understanding, swallowing the lump in his throat. "And... And it was your Uncle." I whispered. His eyebrows furrowed together as he took a step back. "No... No, you're wrong." He mumbled. "At the table... He touched me." I added. "What do you mean touched you?" Justin growled. "I leaned over to get the salt for him and he grabbed my ass." I replied quietly. Justin shook his head, his nostrils flared as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck." He growled before looking over at the wall.

He released a growl as he threw his fist at it, creating a large hole in the wall. "Justin!" I yelled before running over to him, grabbing his hand in mine to inspect it. I shook my head as blood began to fall from his knuckles. "Fucking... Fuck." He whispered. "Bill. Fucking Bill. I'll kill him, Hannah. He thinks he can touch what's mine? I'll fucking kill him." Justin growled. "Justin, stop." I shook  my head and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Please, just... Calm down." I whispered. He let out a large breath before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "So am I. I should have told you the truth from the beginning." I replied. "Let me clean this and wrap up your hand. I added. He nodded and walked over to the sink with me. I washed him up before wrapping his hand in the goz. "This is your good hand, baby." I whispered and shook my head. "It'll be okay tomorrow." He replied quietly. "Yeah, and what about your mom's wall?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"I'm just... So fucking mad." He replied and shook his head. "I'm supposed to be the only one that knows what your mouth feels like. I never thought I would meet someone else that knew too, especially my uncle." He mumbled. "I... I'm sorry." I whispered, suddenly feeling dirty. "No, Hannah. I didn't mean it like that." He shook his head. "I just don't like the thought of someone else having you." He added with a whisper. I nodded in understanding. "I know. I don't like the thought of you with anyone else either." I mumbled. "But... You're the only man that ever slept with me. The only man's cum I've ever tasted. The only man to touch me..." I trailed off. "All he got was a half assed blow job for fifty dollars." I added. Justin nodded and let out a sigh.

"I just... We can get a hotel room tonight. I'll book a flight for tomorrow to go home." He mumbled, his face in a sad little pout. "No... Justin, I don't want to go home. I mean this... This is home." I whispered and shook my head. "This feels right. This is where we belong. We could move here, buy a house close by." I added. He lifted his eyes to look at me. "You think?" He asked with a little smile. I smiled and nodded. "For sure. Doesn't this just... Feel like home?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. "I mean, yeah." He chuckled. "I'll look into buying a house close by. We will have to go back to the US at one point, though. I mean, to get our stuff and whatever." He replied. I nodded.

"So... We're moving to Canada?" I asked, a little smile on my face. He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, we're moving to Canada." He replied. "Yay!" I cheered and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same to me, picking me up off the floor and burying his face into my shoulder.

We're moving to Canada.