Chapter 4: Game

An: could you please help me pin point my errors? So i can edit it? Just please if you saw any errors tell me so that i can improv and edit those.

Back to the story~

(Y/n) POV

     The moment Yuan arrived he was immediately greeted by my father.

"Yuan, welcome" oto-san said towards the said man. "Please, come inside so we can introduce ourselves better" he said with a fake smile of his, leading yuan inside the house leaving oka-san standing at the side like she was never in there. Sighing i nudge sashi's arm and giving him the look, he nods then he accompanied oka-san inside while i was following them from the back.

   The two female who's clinging to Yuan's side earlier was now standing in front blocking my way with their back facing me. "Uh, if you'll excuse me" i said catching their attention.

"Yes?" The female on my left said with a tone of annoyance. "Can you move aside so i can pass through and go to my family?" I asked with the same tone she had. They look at each other and not a minute later, they moved aside giving me a way. But, before i could actually pass through them i saw a flash of sinister smile on their faces but it disappeared as soon as it came.

     Narrowing my eyes, i grew weary but decided to shrugged it off, for now and went to the room where the others were located. Seeing oto-san having a good conversation with yuan, i decided to enter the room followed by the two female who i had just passed by catching their attention.

  "Ah, (y/n) come, take a sit" oto-san said motioning me to sit beside him which i obliged even it was against my will.

"Now let me introduce my family, this is
(m/n) my lovely wife" he said pointing at oka-san at his left, "this is my younger son sashi" he said pointing at the said son who's sitting on his right, "and this is (y/n), my beautiful daughter who you will be marrying" he said introducing me to Yuan who send me a wink.

"This is Hana and Ruby, my female entertainer or my servants" Yuan said giving me flirtatious smile. I cringe, disgusted from the action he did and i technically felt sashi shudder beside me "Lovely to meet you, (y/n)" Yuan added taking a hold of my hand and placing a kiss on top of my knuckles. His voice seems kind but, i can tell its a fake. The action he did make me want to vomit all of my internals.

'Did oto-san actually plan to marry me to this guy?' I shudder, horrified of that thought.

    "Dear, get the food (y/n) cooked for yuan fercee and the others" i heard oto-san order at oka-san before facing me, "be polite and don't be insolent" he warned silently which i slightly scoff  "depends on my mood" i mumbled under my breath and i was glad neither of them heard it.

     Rolling my eyes i look at yuan who's checking me up and down with lust evident in his eyes. "Pluck his eyes out" i heard sashi whisper at my ears with a disgusted tone, i presume he saw how Yuan checking me out causing me to silently giggle, "i wish i could" i whisper back at him making sure his the only one who heard it.

    "Sashi go light up a wisteria incense outside, the Moon's about to rise" oto-san ordered and sashi complies excusing himself from us, well its tradition to light wisteria incense when nightfalls, by the time he went out, oka-san came with a tray of food in her hands approaching us.

"Why don't you eat?" Oto-san said back to his 'kind' self. 'I wish, i actually put poison on their food. But, oto-san came and keep me in watch. Way to ruin my plan' i thought rolling my eyes out of annoyance and trying to look away from yuan's burning gaze.