Chapter 12: Mission

An: I have a confession to make. I forget some information about Demon slayer as i was to engrossed in the latest updates in the manga of it.

And i was also a detailed person when it comes to writing story so i was having hard time to update/publish.

•••••••

(Y/n) POV

Its already been a week since i came back from mt. Fujikasane to the this small village after taking the final selection; and since then i stopped my previous job and focused myself on improving my body strength as well as my skills on handling swords and knife and even start learning the breathing technique according to what Ruki-san described on how and surprisingly it was easy to learn than how she elaborated.

Within a year time, i had master it completely. My own style as i called it breath of Blood, near to the fact that i lust for blood; the metallic aroma of it easily catch my attention and i love the sight of the crimson color of it as it shows the other meaning of my crest. Crimson Blood Rose.

This day, i will be receiving my nichirin sword as what they call it, and i was currently at the backyard of Toko-san's house, upside down as my legs were hanging at the sturdy trunk of the tree as i was wearing a modernized sport bra and sweatpants that i let Kiko-san make it in the past few days, the clothes that i wear back in my own world. Sweat trickling from my forehead and arms and my hands were at the back of my head as i pull my upper body up while maintaining my breathing technique, it actually improved my lung capacity and it help me to concentrate more. This became my training routine every now and then knowing this world is no joke to be carefree.

"(Y/n)-san!" I heard my name being called as i stopped what i was doing letting my hands dangle over my head as i look at her direction. "Hello Toko-san." I greeted, "there's a man looking for you wearing a weird pink mask." She said pointing behind her. "Ah, must be the swordsmith. Thanks." I hummed letting my legs go from the branch and perfectly land on my feet to the ground as Toko gone back inside.

I picked my hoari up from the clotheslines before slipping it in my shoulders covering up my sports bra as i enter the house, clothes such as this was considered inappropriate in this world. Sighing i met up with the swordsmith of my nichirin sword. Upon seeing him at the door i cover my mouth stopping my urge to laugh, even with that big basin looking hat, i can see the weirdest mask he was wearing. 'What's with the weird mask?' I thought before clearing my throat, i went up to him and before i could even speak, he beat me to it. "My name is Haganezuka, i have forged (y/n) Nasumi's sword, and i am here to deliver it." He said, with thay mask i don't know if he could actually see me.

"Oh, i am (y-"

"This is the nichirin sword, and i forged it." He said cutting me off and the corner of my lips twitch slightly. Deciding not to interfere more, i let him finish what he had to say as i remain quite.

"The materials for a Nichirin sword, can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun. Scarlet crimson iron sand and Scarlet crimson ore. These produce steel that absorb sunlight." He finished while he unwrapped the cloth showing a box that contains the said sword.

......

Sitting on the clean floor with Toko-san beside me, Hganezuka-san put his hat down as he took out the two sword i had requested from the box then handling it to me. Taking the first sword in my hand, i carefully observe the outer part followed by the second one, weighing its weight and testing out the handle. I must admit it was well made and i can't help but glance at Haganezuka-san's mask every five minutes wondering what his face look like behind that weird pink mask.