Chapter 5: Blood

(Y/n)'s POV

   When yuan heard what i had said, he gripped my wrist in anger.

"Itai!(ouch!)" I winced, catching the full attention of oka-san. "Your hurting me" i added making my eyes tear up. Seeing me like this, yuan immediately let go of my wrist and i cover my face with the sleeve of my kimono letting my fake tears ran down my cheek.

  'Do you think your the only one that can cry fake tears? Well think again" i thought mentally smirking while i continue to weep.

"Yuan-san, how could you hurt my daughter?" I heard oka-san asked in anger, stepping in front of me and holding me close.

"I didn't hurt her!" Yuan defended pointing his finger at me. "Enough of this!" Oto-san demanding standing in between us. "Yuan-san i apologized but maybe we need to hear their reasons" he added with his infamous fake smile and i mentally rolled my eyes.

"Then Ruby, can you tell them what actually happened?" Yuan said in a calm tone but i can see in his eyes the threatening look towards her.

"Sh-she hit me in the face when i was just asking about your whereabouts" ruby stammered out continuing with the fake crocodile tears. "Is it true (y/n)" oka-san asked facing me with a threatening look, and i mentally groaned out before going with the act they started.

"I didn't slapped her but i hit her!" I said and i can practically see Yuan smirk as if he's already won.'well think again, loser' i thought before i continued. "But, she's did it first and i only did it because she bad mouth our family and she also said that she will kill me if it was the only way to get yuan-san to marry her!" I cried out.

   I can see in their eyes that they were shock from what i had just stated, and the two women's eyes widen including yuan. Guess my act is not getting rusty.

"Your lying! Ruby didn't say that! I was there as a witness" hana defend as she point her finger at her. "If your there as a witness, i should have hit and threaten you too so you won't voice it out" i yelled out facing them and that silenced them both, causing me to smirk evilly.

    'I'm such an actress! Teehee'

  Hearing my reason, Yuan's is completely pissed, well payback for making them against me. "Yuan, i think you must teach your servant a lesson" oto-san said in anger and i grin behind my sleeves.

  "My apology. Hana, Ruby. Out. Now" yuan said between gritted teeth, and the women tremble in fear but obeyed. Yuan bowed once more before leaving the room.

Yuan's POV

    I straightened my posture as i angrily walk out of the room. Taking a glance at (y/n) who's on the hold of her mother, her tears were already dried as she gave me a victory smirk.

********

*slap*

     A sharp sound was heard inside my room as i slapped Ruby in the face causing her to fall down and Hana rushed to her side.

"I told you two to make a believable reason and you screw it!" I yelled angrily not bothering if someone heard me because we're far away from the room of that filthy family.

"But we did! We don't really expect that women to be so smart!" Hana replied back hugging Ruby who's crying.

"Don't talk back at me!! Your reasoning are weak and full of loop holes that's why she outsmarted you both" I yelled once more and slap her too, my anger is boiling.

"Ohohoho, what a great drama to watch and thank you for the compliment." I heard someone said with a tone of mockery. Turning my body towards the source i saw (y/n) leaning at the door frame with a smirk.