Chapter 17: Part of the past

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time cause I was dealing with my requirements for my clearance.

  Also, I was busy on doing "house chores" and writing curses once in a while when my brothers are not helping me.

   Without further ado. Let's go back to the story plot.

•••••••••
3rd Person POV

    "Is that so. Well I'm glad that she's safe now." Ubuyashiki quietly said while stroking the raven feather of Tanjiro's kasugai crow.

    Demon slayer corp's head, Ubuyashiki and all the pillars were in the middle of a meeting when Tanjiro's kasugai crow came flying from the open door causing their talk to a halt. "Pardon me master but, by 'she' do you possibly mean Kamado Nezuko?" Shinobu asked gaining the attention of their master after the kasugai crow flew away.

    "Why did you even let that kid tag along with his brother when you know we'll be in trouble if Muzan's minion caught her" Sanemi said in reply from Shinobu's question. Before Shinobu can retaliate, Ubuyashiki spoke up. "Tanjiro and Nezuko are inseparable as they protect each other along with Zenitsu and Inosuke. But to answer your question earlier Shinobu, I did send the four of them into a mission but as what Tanjiro's crow reported were, they arrive a little later but managed to save her in the nick of time. Fortunately she had already eliminated and completed the mission before the four could, but not after gaining some injuries knowing she defeated two strong demons." At what Ubuyashiki stated surprised all the pillars.

    "Master, what's her name?" Gyomei asked rather curios to hear a person much more a petite female who could take two strong demon head on in a battle.

  "Her name is (y/n) Nasumi. I remember correctly her kasugai crow always came here every two days asking for missions. And (y/n)-san had completed 16 mission in just merely four weeks after a day becoming an official corp member. But, excluding the mission that was originally from the kamaboko's and having a little help from them, it will be 15 missions completed only by herself." Ubuyashiki summarized leaving the pillars beyond shock from what they heard cause not even single of them can complete five mission in a week, only one or two.

   "Master from the Kasugai crow description, does this person wear a beautiful phoenix hairpin?" Kyojiro asked trying to confirm his suspicion. "You're completely right." Ubuyashiki replied.

   "What? You know her or something?" Sanemi asked with a usual frown look in his face. "Partly, my disciple Rika kept talking about a person she respected named (y/n) Nasumi after she came back from the final selection." Kiyojiro said with a usual smile in his face. "From how you describe her, I flamboyantly want to meet this person." Uzui said grinning.

   "But master weren't the mission you always send to every corp members happen occasionally? How come she completed 15 mission in just four weeks?" Obanai asked suspiciously as he was not properly convinced of you as well as the others who nod approvingly at what Iguro had said. "It's true that mission came occasionally in the past months and years, but lately some corp members and kasugai crows have sighting demons from here and there, it proves that Muzan had made a move already. And the continues asking mission of (y/n) were also a huge help." Ubuyashiki clarified as the pillars listened attentively.

   "Master, but why won't you send some mission from the other corp new and old members or us pillars?" Gyomei asked curiously not getting why.

  "I want to reserve the pillars so if one or two of the twelve kizuki showed up, there will be a pillar or two to eliminate them. As for the newly joined or the old corp members, some were still lacking strength to fight an average demon, some of them, I haven't heard any report from their kasugai crows, and some were still occupied by a mission that I know they can handle." Ubuyashiki explained and the pillars nod in understanding.