Chapter 18: The Kamaboko's

Here's another update! Sorry for taking so long.

  Family problem and my second brother birthday was on July 20 and I tried to ask if our mother could come here in the house to cook for us but our father don't want to, so there's nothing we siblings could do. To be honest this situation reminded me one of my sad moments in life that I really really want to forget.

   Anyway so to the story....

(M/n) - mispronounced name
•••••••
3rd person POV

    "You're the guys from earlier." You said a little bit unsure as your memory were kinda bit fuzzy for a sec as you step inside their room.

    "Ah, I'm Kamado Tanjiro." The one with a hanafuda earrings said pointing to himself, "this is Hashibara Inosuke," he said pointing at the guy wearing a boar headdress at his left. "An- I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu! What's your name pretty lady?" The french fried hair like cut off Tanjiro's sentence as he introduce himself gleefully with flowers surrounding him.

   "Oh, how rude of me. I'm (y/n)." You introduced yourself as you took a seat in front of them.

    "So you three are part of the demon slayer corp." You said crossing your arms on top of your chest. "Well for a year now." Tanjiro said facing you. "Oi (m/n)! Are you strong? Fight me!" Inosuke said showing his two chipped nichirin swords.

  Your brow twitch at how Inosuke said your name and you never, not once, ever heard your name being mispronounced. To you, its like your name turned into an insult or some sort. Well that's new, especially to you.

     "Inosuke, its (y/n)! Not (m/n)! On top of that she's injured!" Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke. "What you wanna fight!?" Inosuke replied and then they began to fight like kids which you giggle at their antics.

   "H-hey, stop you two." Tanjiro tried to settle Zenitsu and Inosuke but failed as the two continuously hit each other. "Don't bother, its actually amusing to watch." You chuckled before facing Tanjiro.

  "By the way thank you for saving back there." You said with a smile and Tanjiro replied with a much brighter one.

  "It's nothing actually, its our job after all." He replied and you nod, finally the two already stop their childish fight and now both were panting for breathe.

    "That was a fun show." You snicker facing the two. Inosuke huffed crossing his arms and look away while Zenitsu look down in embarrassment. Laughing a little, you pat both of their head and Zenitsu's face exploded in a deep red with steam coming out of his ear, while Inosuke face can't be seen as his face was covered by his boar headdress but, your pretty sure he had a light blush.

  "Oh, I forgot to ask. What happened to Shiba?" You asked expression turning serious.

"Oh him? He's safe back in the village." Zenitsu replied sitting at his futon. "Is that so." You said as you unconsciously touch your hair to noticed it was loose down to your upper waist.

  'I guess I failed to retrieve it.' You sighed quietly looking down to the floor continuously stroking your hair. "Oh, (y/n)-san is this possibly yours?" Tanjiro spoke up noticing your eerie silence as he pull out something wrapped in cloth, handling it to you.

    Confuse, you unwrap the cloth and it reveal your phoenix hairpin. 'How?' You thought to yourself as you took the hairpin out of the cloth.

  "When you passed out, I noticed these hairpin had the same scent as you, so I figured its yours." Tanjiro said as if he heard your thoughts.

"It was made of Nichirin ore right?" He added and you look at him confused. "Nichirin ore? I don't know I received this as a gift." you replied.