Chapter 19: A joined mission

An: Hello guys!! Did you miss me and this book?

  Sorry for not updating even I said I will update early for all of you but house chores and preparation for August 24 kept me busy.

  The idea for this chapter came from the winner of my guess game which is: @Trashb1n_

    And which character did the winner chose? Let's find out.

By the way, I just want to let this out. 

> Would you guys believe me if I say: My mother new live in partner, the man who cause our family to break had the guts to chat me using my mother messenger account!?

   I was chatting my mother to give me some load just for the day (cause i spent my money in foods for the house)  and I didn't know that guy saw my message for my mom and replied to me that he will the one to give me load like wut? Do I forgive him for ruining my beloved family. And I thought to myself. I will let him give me load but who said I will say thank him? In his f****** dreams. Good luck in f***** hell!!!

(oh my. When Did I became so evil?)

Let's just go to the story.
(you all probably know I won't follow what's on the manga but be aware I will follow it and borrow some scene from it which i will do it rarely)
•••••
3rd Person POV
(m/n)-mispronounced name

  A few minutes passed after leaving the Wisteria House, your walk with the boys were not what you expecting as a comfortable silence kind of a walk, but instead it was loud than you had expected.

  You and Tanjiro were silently walking ahead of Zenitsu and Inosuke while they're were arguing on something that you can't comprehend, all while following Tanjiro's kasugai crow that leading you all to another location, and all while Taro were long gone after you give him the look that he truly despise.

  "Uh, (y/n)-san." You turned your head to your side facing Tanjiro as he calls your name and you humm in response waiting for him to continue.

  "I've been meaning to ask you this, i notice yesterday that you had another nichirin sword with you but, why didn't you use it when fighting the demons yesterday?" He asked, eyes full of curiosity.

   "Well I'm not surprised you notice it.  Actually whenever I was fighting with a fast opponent in a cramped place, I only use one sword to match its speed, and if its in an open area I can move freely with two swords in hand against a fast opponent." You explained thoroughly to him as he nod.

    Usually, you never share any information about yourself even your ally in the world where you originally came from but, you feel comfortable with them around you. Besides,  they share information about their unique abilities, so why wouldn't you?

"I guess you and Shinazugawa-san are quite alike." Tanjiro said smiling at you. 

  "Who's Shinazugawa-san?" You asked confusingly. "Shinazugawa-san is one of the pillars, he's the wind pillar and a scary dude if I tell you." Zenitsu chime in as he appear on your side and his expression tells you he wasn't very fond of the wind pillar at all, which you giggled unintentionally.

   "I think I want to see this man you speak of and maybe we can become close." You replied placing your thumb under your chin, looking at Zenitsu from the corner of your eyes with smug grin in your face. And Zenitsu face hold the look of shock and dumbfound which you burst out laughing.

   "(y/n)-san are you sure your wounds doesn't hurt anymore?" Tanjiro asked catching your attention, worry evident in his tone. "aww, you're so cute! There's nothing to worry, I'm used to it." You nonchantly brush his worry off with a wave of a hand after lightly pinching his cheek.