Chapter 16: New encounter

What is wrong with my family!? My father said he will just go and continue the job as a jeepney driver cause it was only allowed for two days. This Tuesday of the week he said he will go and won't be home for two day and he will sleep in the car cause there will be no transportation if he will come later at night. But after the two days he didn't come home instead we receive a call that he won't be home cause there's no "transportation" after that he was supposed to come home today and i texted him and asked yet he said he won't be home again. Like what the f**k i don't curse often.

    I got this feeling that ever a week after they literally separated by house. I got suspicion of them having a new lover already, and our family bond were drifted apart. I'm being suspicious of my father being with his new lover. I feel like i don't have a family anymore.

  Forget it let's just go to the story. I'll just make a book where i can write my problems or some sort to not shorten the chapters with my rambling

•••••••••

Third person POV

  "Hurry up Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yelled pulling the curled up Zenitsu by his hoari. "NO WAY!! I WILL NOT LET MYSELF KILLED BEFORE I COULD ACTUALLY GET MARRIED!" Zenitsu yelled as a reply hugging the tree tightly for dear life. "Hahaha shrimp." Inosuke laughed pointing at him which Zenitsu glare towards him in a resentful way. "Easy for you to say pig head." Zenitsu mumbled with numerous irk mark.

   "This not the time to fight. Come on let's go, we could already see the village!" Tanjiro said urging Zenitsu to let go at the tree he was holding so tight. Few seconds later Tanjiro stop as the box at his back opened, revealing Nezuko with an uneasy expression plastered in her face and kept glancing to the sides as if searching for something.

   The three males took notice of Nezuko's action, stopped their bickering. "What's wrong Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked his sister as he let go of Zenitsu's haori who also let go of the tree.

  "Hmm.hmm.hmm." Nezuko huffed pointing towards the village which is just few minutes run from where they are.  Confused to what Nezuko meant, she huffed once more and gesture at the wind breeze coming from the direction of the said village towards them.

   Tanjiro finally understood his sister gesture decided to sniff the air, and with his keen sense of smell, the air coming from the village carried the scent of a fresh blood accompanied by the strong foul scent of a demon.

  "Blood! There's no time! Let's go Zenitsu! Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled dashing forward to where the source of the smell was after Nezuko went back to her box.

.....

   "Hmp, I didn't expect you could dodge my attack." The demon who immerged from your shadow spoked while waving his spike covered chain side to side. Panting, you tried to catch your breath. Dodging their continues approach were too hard for you to handle when they also try to sneak attack you from behind.

  'Damm, I just healed my old wounds earlier and now I had another.' You thought gritting your teeth in complete annoyance while griping your wounded shoulder as the blood drip down to your hand that holds your sword.

  "I'm surprised you still stood your ground after our continues attack. Right brother?" The demon who collects the accessories of his victim said towards the other demon who's half body was under the ground covered by his brother's shadow.

    "I've figured. You were actually the one who's following us from the start aren't you? What a cowardly act." You said with a grin provoking the demon who immerged from your shadows earlier. Its true that the moment you forced him out, the tables have been turned. However, if you killed the first the other will come out eventually and it will be the time when your strength is depleted. So the best options is to force and fight your opponent.