Chapter 23: The Upper moon 2

A/n:

    I know this isn't important but, Its funny to think that after I just finished watching Yukihira no soma season 5 last month, its a coincidence that my TLE lesson in first grading will be all about 'Egg' dishes. And I suddenly remember all of the egg dishes prepared in the anime and was so tempted to cook all of it.  Why does it have to be only 5 seasons!? I waited for 4 years for the anime to be completed, like wut? I need More. Literally, I dream to become a chef but watching Shokugeki no soma, I know I'm not on their level, when it comes to cooking. 😭.

By the way, I published a new book called "Anime various x reader" well not much but pls check it out on my profile. I also take request on that book. As long as the character will be under those anime I listed there.

Don't be afraid to tell me if this chapter doesn't make sense or it doesn't connect on the previous chapter. Cause it was actually what I felt when I published this at 3:30 am.

*this is just my reference of u to this story, you can redesign to be in ur preferred look (๑¯ω¯๑)👍

•••••••••
3rd person POV

     "(Beep) this ain't getting me anywhere." You mumbled as your fan cover half of your face while your eyes roam around the place lost in thought.

'The sudden uneasiness I felt when I enter this village, what was the cause? The mysterious guy watching from his window, who is he? The "master" that the fem demon talking about, was it connected to that guy?' You let out a frustrated sigh with all the things swarming around your mind is getting nowhere but mere assumptions.

   Sighing once more you decided to stop thinking for it once and looked up to the dark sky above. It was already pass midnight and it seems luck wasn't on your side to begin with. In fact, you were already thinking from the start if this place was actually meant for travellers and not a red light district or some sort with a brothel house placed hidden here and there.

  'Guess I should meet up with the others for now.' You thought sighing folding up your fan, but before you could even take a step forward, a middle age man came up to you.

  "E-excuse me miss." He said catching your attention. You remain calm spreading your fan once again and cover half of your face looking at the said man.

"Yes, can I help you?" You asked, although your tone was soft your eyes were icily cold sending shiver at the person's spine when he made eye contact with you.

  "U-uhm well you see," he trailed off as he frantically explain his business with you.

Meanwhile, Douma who's sitting by his window as usual can't help but grin wide as he watch you conversing with the owner of the brothel house he's currently in from afar.