Chapter 8: The past to future

An:
Hello guys!!! Thank you for reading this book, it means so much. Here's a new chapter because your comments motivated me, Wuv you all.

Now to the plot!!
Let's start on the reader back story.

(Y/n) POV

    "Mama! Here some flowers for you!" I yelled excitedly as i ran towards my mother with a sunflower in my hands. "Really? Thank you (y/n)." My mother replied. I was merely 7 that time. My father, mother, my brother and me lived in the nearby forest.

We love nature more than cities. We live so peacefully and happy. By the time i turned 10 my brother Luke who just turned 8 got sick and one day he just faint and almost drown on the pool. We rushed him into the hospital and there he was diagnosed by an unknown disease.

"S-sister, im scared." Luke said tugging my hand while he lay down on a hospital bed while Mother and Father is speaking to the doctors outside the room."Don't worry Luke, sister will protect you and ill find a way to cure you." I said smiling to reassure him. Not a minute longer, mother and father along with the doctor came inside the room and speak to Luke.

  We moved to a house in the city near the hospital to visit Luke and have a family bond every once in a while.

   Ever since that day, i started to enter different kind of jobs in such a young age. Waitress, dish washer, selling different kind  of legal knife, housekeeper and at the same time a student. I did all of this in secret while my parents were on their job earning more money to help the doctor find a cure for my brother Luke.

  But one night i was 17 year old that time and a high schooler, after my school, job and after visiting Luke as my daily routine, i went home and was only meet by dead silence. At first it was weird because my parents always greet me in hug whenever i got home and they're always in the living room. I was alarmed for some reason and began to look for them inside the house.

   After searching the whole house i found no clue and was about to give up and think that maybe they were just working late but, through the window i saw the garage open, curious, i went outside and walk towards the garage. I was about to reach the door knob when it slammed open and i was pushed down to the ground, seeing the person he was covered in what i can see blood. I caught a glimpse of his face and a skull mark on his neck before he dashed away with a bloodied gun with him.

   I didn't have enough strength to catch him when i saw the gun in his hand, i only ran inside only to see something that made me want to vomit. My parents were massacred in a brutal way. Mother was tied in a chair with numerous large cuts on her chest, legs and face as blood soaked her clothing while a knife is sticking in her stomach. Father were hanged upside down, blood oozing out of his knees and letter were carve onto his chest that says, 'your family blood line will soon die.' The whole scene were just so much for me to take that i fainted, the last thing i hear was police sirens.

.......

Its been 1 month after my parents death and still no sign of the culprit. I continued my way of life without them, go to school, do the job, and visit Luke in the hospital. During those 1 month, i turned to a cold person, i was only at my old self if i was with my brother.