Chapter 7: Reborn Of The Crimson Blood Rose

Hello dear reader!!! Thank you very much for reading this story!! I was motivated by your comments so here's a long chapter!! Wuv you all!💖

Now back to the track~

Warning: Some parts may be brutal for you, i think.

??? POV

"Tomioka-san, Kyojirou-san. Pardon for the sudden call but, i need you two to head towards the town beneath the sapphire mountain, there's a chance Muzan will show up." Ubuyashiki sensei ordered towards the two pillars who nod in agreement.

"Of course master," they said in unison while kneeling down, "then have a safe trip." The master said before the two pillars bow and take off heading to the said place.

(Y/n) POV

   I stare at the hideous creature in front of me for a good 2 minutes as he kept chanting 'marechi' over and over again every 30 seconds.

"Just shut up with the Marechi crap! And answer my question," i said venomously and successfully shut him off.

"Did you, kill them?" I asked narrowing my eyes towards the creature that stood in front of me, "I did kill them, the taste of their flesh was still present in my mouth," he replied like its nothing to him and i clenched my fist in anger as shadow covering my eyes.

"Is that so? Then, who lead you to our residence, demon?" I asked through gritted teeth, "I don't need to answer your question," was his only reply before stepping out of the pebbles of the wall he had destroyed. "Ho? Of course you don't need to answer my question, why? Because you'll die eventually," I stated sadistically grinning at him and before i can move forward, the demon moved so fast and delivered a punch and by having a good reflexes i managed to block it using my arms but, i flew backwards.

'Ack! What an inhuman strength!' i thought wincing through the pain before my back collided with a solid tree, knocking the air out of my lungs. Landing to the ground i started to cough for air. Slowly, i started to pull a small pocket knife from my sleeve that i kept since i came to this world, i know it won't do much but its worth trying tho.

3rd person's POV

   "You know a mere knife like that won't even scratch me nor kill me. uch more a mere human like you," the demon said appearing two feet behind you.

    An airy bitter laughter was heard coming from you as you slowly turned your body towards the demon smiling sadistically while gripping the small pocket knife in your right hand.

"Confident are we? We won't know if we don't try," you said taking one step back before dashing forward towards the demon who's taken aback by your sudden action.

   'I know i may not have the same speed i had back in my world but adapting to this body for the past days, i can get used to it.' You thought before gripping the knife in your right hand and slashing it at the demon's skin, from his hand cutting two fingers in the process and to his shoulder also resulting a big horizontal wound and blood started to come out of it, surprising the demon itself.

"You spoke to soon. What was that you said earlier? That, 'a mere knife won't even scratch you'?" You mocked while grinning.

   The said creature growled before going into a fighting stance, veins is visible out of his skin and the wound that you inflicted started to heal and the two cut fingers grew back.

'He can regenerate, huh. Well that's new.' You thought in a straight face eyeing the healed wound. "You'll pay for that!" The demon growled as he dashes forward with great speed towards you, slashing his sharp nails at you while you dodge reading the demon's every move and retaliate if chance came.